Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » FABLE 2 ( XBOX 360 )

FABLE 2 ( XBOX 360 )

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

FABLE 2
Coming Soon

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Interesting plaything. I has passed first part of on computer, okay. Not know, what she will on X-BOX, but a on your nerd box was many run.

Aargh!! This the kind game where child one starts and're growing in the process of the game)

She the most. Only steep in hundreds of times! And crusade a on your nerd box not will. I until the review not groomed - play and plucking up is deprived. Soon.

Yes she and withdrew already)

And here is this not need to! For this pizdezh - they on ass! I after yours kommenta all to torrents scrambling around - there its nowhere, 's no one else except my of expensive KhVOKha 360. Here is you even the reference, where in graph platforms is specified KhVOKh 360. This site the most authoritative http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42025.html

Last edited by (Nov 26 2008 01:38:40)

Oops! I deeply errori, I had mind interrogatory EXCLAlMlNG, not put "?." Henceforth d persuade.

as "2It veered! And as always, about everything on order.
The hero of the game - a small a boy, struggling forces attempting survive on the street together with his eldest goofy family as little. Once in city Comes a trader Microsoft, the prevents outlandish goods. The entire district intends to watch on them and here is in the crowd citizens children encounter the cryptic a Romani, which tells about someone`s magic casket, which ausubt any cherished desire to his holder. But is worth she as much as 10 gold! Need in that would the nor became undoubtedly like thiss jewel and then children will be able settled in Palace, far from all concerns and misery. However obtaining box and zagadav desire to, children commit huge mistake - in a castle, in which they so sought, lives island, the - man, eager for chaos, vicious desk slave person who abrogates regain the secret magic ancient, that would become stronger all in scoring and destroy this world. Rosa, sister hero, of Iraqis from hands Lucian's, and himself a boy it turns out on the brink of between life and death. Only desire to retaliate again brings his to reality and later years, he will track down villain and would destroy his. But before moment're not so cocky need pass a long way: Muster together remaining Heroes, personify the same the Force, Fine motor skill and Magic, for boy to become man and learn to manage these three materiyami and of course same to Worship its name of by multiple to feats!
Graphics in in every very Good - not what would perfect, but and not scares uglovatostyu and help quash bugs. On all laws deeps of universe in world Albion, natural way is happening bamboo and night, is changing being veiled Hero of (scars, completeness, Sharon), on place youngest small hamlets are rising cities.
Present and something like economy - at the outset, not possessing nor money, nor normal arm and weapons, account for work. Original tin man, as a blacksmith in, innkeeper in, a hunter for heads and even for a slaver. Initially pay hue, pittance, but as only you increase in its level of skill certain-round cinematic excellence, then ??? will higher, and together will rise and complexity of work. Aren and opportunity to acquire real estate. Goal here two - in House can be to live very or surrender his for money. Pay usually not many, but includes times in five minutes playing time. Therefore, than more you real estate sdannoy lend, the more money you will every five minutes. So same can be buy and inns serve, benches and even izvozchikov. Start chase accurately with work, and then with proceeds can will of the lack money with the lease, yes and for quests pay. And still paid, man lie in wardrobe lies: And under land, but that would their find, needs teach his Dog seek treasures.
It is important attitude citizens to're not so cocky. Good Hero of all like, who give gifts, in stores give discount and invent ballads pro Your exploits. With every character in game can be to interact in personal order, and can be muster the crowd and sake of universal for festivity to dance, resist the a little song, show muscle, get a laugh out of or even burp and pitch gases! Only with this cautious about visions - not all such jokes can like! And still, for merit before people, urban are orators give're not so cocky nicknames: I was "a lion in his the heart", "dumPling", "Payatsem" and "Fat Boy here."
In game hidden many secrets and special especially. That pleased, after passage plot twist, game not ends and even emerge previously inaccessible things. Linear function (calculus) - here is main strength as "2.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Indeed interestingly. I something such and represented. Very much was attended and in as "on computer, okay, but and many interesting things, that you told and there is no there. In general I support this game. Me such game like. :glasses:

Surprising deal! In networks already several stand alone rollers from the third parts of, and I only today their beheld. Behold and you!

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r463/LaMbLioN/fable_3_natal1254762932.jpg

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/insid … iii/705323 - given for this exiled, you will learn what known, in most his British,, actors, he a remarkable as "3, which will exclusively on Khvokh 360 26 October. Personally I very trust on against Russian of a place to.
http://games.cnews.ru/trophy/screens/lenta/aae.jpg