Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Greetings from Egypt

Greetings from Egypt

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

In night with 14 th on 15s November, I, Naska and 1947, have returned in cold and neprivetlivuyu Moscow from heat Egypts. , the weather has, in the capital proved several warmer, than I thought, but, too, in a whole not gift. On taxi decided not spent and rounded up of an (them proved a lousy, disgruntled ex-the girl's aunt, which with hard rock. d pronunciation than half many consonants letters Russian alphabet). In general, if that, at night from Vnukovo until Peredelkino can be reach for 300 rubles. Dokativ until homes, me still long not has ever managed extricate you're so heavy suitcase from aaaaaeieea, because vodilka required an "not potsagapat trunk", despite the, that within he was prorezinen, apparently thus it decided retrieve on me for the lost 200 rubles (wanted 500). Were checked machine near homes - normally Briedisi stood in line for is, darling, only the dial podspustilos. Homes was greeted well, waving. Yesterday time without, write today. So.
. Id say immediately: Almost all, that say or write pro Egypt - in rut. And naturally, that would obtain neutral enforcement impression need to go there very. I imbabers with plane. Company Ka vMinVody accommodating granted TU 204,, it me with mind highly obsharpannym and not quite new. Within it was even worse, than outside: Old skrepyaschie chairs, zatoptannye mats, an impossible food and air pits in path - they the simply was made me until panic. ???? until landing in jet I utterly not was nervous, but a long AfterBurner made its deal - I began shugatsya every new understanding sound, movement and center the tilt. Flight lasted 4.5 hours and periodically me has ever managed to gain his nerve: Read graffical, watched movies on PSP, get back a little played, tried to sleep and couple of times peach in the bogs. After landing I understood, that very love land and that land, there is source of akin in some ways. Stability.
We toured in unerringly in district 5 the evening on local time (there on hour ago) and still hour us settled. Number on third floor proved spacious, dvukhkomnatnym with minibar. With your small balcony more likely 3 star hotel comfortable kind of on Wilkes, domestic yard Jaz Mirabel Club and mountains outside hotel. In issue cleaned every day, change towels and bed my lingerie, and we, good that vacation, contained ", little apartment" in sheer disarray. Half of from dialed things of course same not need, so then hanged merchandise on closets yes shelves are not have become - simplyfrom suitcases necessary and all. Have a flat iron in hotel there is no, but this not the trouble - all there khodyut crumpled up.
Cuisine of and food us startled. There is no, we of course understood, that under leisure "increasingly been included" will giving more one sukharya in day, but such a of plenty simply not expected - 3 hot nutrition consisted of ten salads, two soups, more than a dozen hot dishes, part of of which prepare directly under you, possible medicine snacks, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, meats, sdob, mountains sweets and all of this constantly changes! Drinking there tea, coffee, juices, beer, guilt. In protectionist moods serving cocktails, snacks and intergenerational accounts in the pure: Vodka, tequila, itself, whisky, rum, liqueurs, cognac like would and of course wines and beer. I with pivtsom there virtually not fissai cos - everywhere, where it was available for our service bought these immediately couple of sverdluvalnikh - very tasty Stella.
On territory Jaz Mirabel are immediately three hotel: Club, Park and Beach. We lived in park, and Beach was the most steep - his territory was more our in 4-5 times! ????? hotel their bars, pools and restaurants and inhabitants other hotel eat in them not can, but are swimming all where want. Landscape design designed on very high-level, after all in Egypt clear cutting is much and the stage purpose bring from afar, yes and plus need support all these plants worst and for them. We have walked virtually everywhere and have made many photographs.
Sea was might be a little slick. In Sarm El Sheikh off the coast of copiously are rising coral and normal the depth of begins in A44 Autobahn from sushi. However on our beach was a small strorey capital building / mansion mussel farms, where can be was quietly swim. In the latest day, trying to to capture recent minutes vacation, I painful for he bumped it in my knee about the southern: Usually their in sight, but 14 th was a strong wind and, pokryvshayasya ripple water, not ready no semblance. In the rest days's the water crystal net, are swimming small time perps, and in almost every penozone clam shell lives a small s angry snip - big I there not professorship.
Egyptians very friendly people. I saw indifference, but aggression and hostility nor never. Was all smiles, all polite, sometimes truth need their strain, that would have made so, as you want, not so, as he heard. Communicate there on English and quite slightly slightly on Russian. Very helps language gestures. Me my English several times very helped, and so, not possessing practice, quite often respond not so, as in principle could would to answer and build proposals wealthier guest.
On tour we not traveled - was pity its weeks, yes and offered what the swampland (one excursion lasted for even 4000m2 as well as 2 days with flights, of the day, heat and other gemorom). We themselves is famously conducted time, rest up for a, 've been in the sun and here is now again here and are loaded exclusively positive vigor!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

And here is still

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Military)

Last edited by (Nov 16 2008 17:29:23)

There modicum clouds were?

Good fellows, Katka, too, request. And I incarcerated fear.

Yeah especially in our time, yes and with the crisis)

Here is and you irresistible charm of led sheltered life. I on your page asked, as you otdykhnul, not You can view moreover, that here. Now can not respond. Seats indeed beautiful. For you, of course, tour trudnovaty, but at all they there interesting since. As there with temperature? Judging by of advisers was tolerable or you simply not was getting my photo taken in shorts?
Very an interesting narrative. And pro flight agree. Now such fly planes, that horror. Food there indeed specific. She everywhere such a. Must cope.
In general, I congratulate with Sassi.

Made easy collages on - The vacation derzhitsya

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Less two days ago I together with family had flown from Egypt. On this time we have visited in Hurghada and in this time recreation was several different.
In first there are already with than to compare and, Turkic forward, Id say, that Sarm looks richer and more expensive, then as Hurghada more "shirpotrebnyy" option above all for our compatriots. Yes Russians there simply an assload of. If to example you want to utterly from shit turn to whom any in hotel or on the street, then with likely in 70% this proves Russian speaking people. Although, if not borrow in calculation our Russian military popular a redneck, then proximity Russians not particularly iai?yaaao, all need, as the saying goes "follow Bazaar."
Is famously flew there and back. Company VimAviya granted boingi 757, on comfortable and quality of significantly steep last year's TU 204 from companies KavMinVody. In Domodedovo there at all artist very quickly and the most the first sprout on board plane. Back in Hurghada in airport was a strong a swap meet, okay, and in Moscow on gender hours was detained baggage, but would still we not Rashcov in ass and have been moving everywhere quite vigorously. Importantly not, za, quickly all everywhere fill in and show.
Our unerringly is called Seagull and resides in really the center of the new Hurghada in five-minute hour from airport. Near highly developed infrastructure: Supermarkets, pharmacy, a diner, movie theater, center mobile ties Vodafon and many still what. Past meshugaas the ubiquitous taxi and mini bus, roughly on paired units in second, with all honk their horns about and without, breaking its wild Vincent all sorts of rules road movement. Loop goes because street trade, merchants using all its knowledge Russian language, literally cast on passers-by tourists, to buy fuckin renounce all unnecessary hell is that. Before he flies couple of minutes among all this noise and gamma alarm, want send every oncoming far away, but then comes awareness, that to this simply need to get used.
Territory hotel smashed on two parts of - the old and a new Segal. We lived in old abroad on 2 st floor. Windows of our numbers stopped working in yard with pretty artificial ozertsami and small a coffee house Jungle Bar. On the evenings: Let a little noisy - people teach those, but and we, too, sought not fall behind. Often were in city, on child disco in a new Corps, attended pools, saw stork and a camel, almost every day started with the beach and same warm Red Cross sea, if would I not so you go, then at all from water not climbing out would. So you go incidentally strongly, until now it's a little sore.
Anyways rest up for a well, long - us liked!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (Sep 21 2009 22:01:59)

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Greetings from Egypt