Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » FALLOUT 3 (PC)

FALLOUT 3 (PC)

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

FALLOUT 3

I long thought, with what start the review, but in anybody were only these words - finally the he released! Yes, one of the most globalneyshikh RPG 90-'s, been freed from a serious footprint in igroindustrii and originated together followers, later almost 10 years expectations, having changed a several times graphic engine and owners finally the withdrew. Exactly until the last moment no one particularly not believed in revival receives more superficial treatment, all only hoped, but miracle die aller neueste Kreation aus - Fallout made the best, that could happen with Fallout. By reversing kind of, on "kind of from first faces" (can be play and from third, but looks several koryavenko), game better position not has lost, but and acquired. A sense of from travel on world from this only benefit.
For those who not in topic, Fallout - this epic RPG, most powerful Jeff Bezos, various algorithms battle the plot, Fallout, if want - strongest advance post apocalyptical novel with large his th of heads of, this army admirers around the globe, Fallout - this simply cult.
Themes, a premise heros story line such is: You're born in GamaSutra 101 through many years after nuclear war. States now there is no, much of planet have been infected, water to drink cannot be, trees not are rising, everywhere, snooping around mutants, raiders, zombies, obluchennye paranoia, people s north in small towns, similar on dumping and on backdrop of all this solitary life in GamaSutra not so perishing bad. Increasingly goes in general the well,, until your father, through some time after your come of age, not leaves GamaSutra! Begins a ghastly stir (GamaSutra to leave cannot be - here you were born, here you and die, entrance the door welded shut forever), power fateful under threat and you need urgently ending its feet, because accomplices father already summarily executed. Redeemed not on life, and to the and since getting out resurfaced, hero care about only one thing - find father and to know, whom he was and what goal pursues. You the registrar in utterly Labyrinth, huge and very hostile the world alone. On path you will encounter many good and not very people, chase constitute and claw its way out of different turmoil and only in your the hands of the future and fate this world, world Fallout!

Recommend its absolutely all, because this - bomb!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Even interesting to see as in it play!) A I have not downward (

Zoom

Last edited by (Nov 4 2008 22:07:28)

Video map not suited ((>s organs is <

Ah here one of two - either try change fuel-wood on vidyukhu and download with torrentov game very, either buy licensed version of. Either break the head, the, who been collected your WordPad, for to collect need to was with keeping on the future. http://www.baratro.ru/details.php?id=16907 - specifically for you, hope will understood =)

Last edited by (Nov 5 2008 22:42:24)

Hmm), right, I'll pump) We'll see that from this will!)

Uhhh (downloaded I, yes there heap exe and examining, tried arts do, in end, too, most (

In general last chance - http://thepiratebay.org/search/1C/0/99/0 - on pirating of international footers are placed several options Follauta, you need to closely read and choose what pump. On the idea of all must be with licenses. Perhaps where the will require daemon Tuls, but with him very easily turn, here on Forum there is vivid people. Let find, increasingly will for))

Until now'm just as much in braced from game (in good sense). Already reached 14 levela and utterly not'm in a hurry undergo it look line - side quests simply Sea, with southern fulfill one, and from him still case several podkvestov here...... bulges out! Heap options decisions tasks, with from banal power (the so-called I got a gunshot diplomacy), until zagovarivaniya teeth opponents and stealth action. All looking subject recommend undergo, as can be more quests, for lens precious experience directives are mostly for them. Although and a trivial on limbs, that for a lethal substance outcome,, too, traditionally effective =)

Zoom

Everything - Fallout Riza. Even nemnozhechko profoundly sad. After passage the main lines plot twist, to the great sadly not give wander on universe, although I have still gender maps was not openly. However this increasingly ??? is logical - Sw individual limited 20 st levels and further not prokachatsya, therefore and seek to more have nowhere. Although can be was would stupidly look at anything you want, povypolnyat remaining quests, "pozksplorit" "a tad", but again sense in this there is no. I graduated game 19 st level of development, until 20 th lacked just 1,000 points experience do. Kontsovochka, admit, dissapointed. And again, the rating I have was "very are a good." Can, whether I evil, the endgame was would different? Undergo thrill again game on other lanes me until not pulling - all ??? almost 60 hours played, so that if who the from you will reach other results - write.

Last edited by (Nov 21 2008 02:53:10)

Interestingly all of this, but with my vidyukhoy me only screenshots look ^s organs iss organs is ^

Everything will run without problems! On fact sponachalu want not broke a, the same I mean,: Long purges temporary files, then my besyuki, I'm turning it off facility, want not works. Guys! I idiot. Need to was just turn off antivirus before stop. From-for him removing lasts more hours, without him minutes for 15 increasingly withdraw and doustanovilos. Now I can play in this gizmo! Ur.
And today on the morning wrote a letter in partners even. As the latest a lox.

Here is prichine, as all well! I for you very glad, that you finally has touched to this game-legend. Waiting for your is deprived!). Can, incidentally, and about Prince of to tell (only in separate topic, please), and the I his that the podzabrosil in favor of Rise of Argonauts and quantum charity.

About Prince unfortunately to tell nothing not will be able because as himself in him not play. Plays in him Katyukha, when not grown sick.
Fallaut 3 - game in that need to realize once and play until losses beat pulse, otherwise not welcome to pitch in. Little by little is beginning to annoyed to radio on which are currently running alone and those same phrase and melodies, of-a-bitch enemies which lurk in ruins and to still suffer their made there shooting out, distant distances which modicum times but pass necessarily need to. Perhaps of course write under act some fatigue after accommodation time days, therefore poluchetsya a bit not happily.
Afflict the of course size moreover world, on which're, uh, walking, I on this moment and performed the couple of missions all, and virtually am in the early game, so that frightening and to imagine that there further, and even frightening to imagine, as same other people in it play, that pass for week - two. Me such not under force.

Past I igrukhu, in end broke a increasingly compressed and nedodelanno. Heap quests not impaired yet, heap opportunities missed. Want now to address collecting fees all baby dolls, and also the inauguration all neotkrytykh locations on a map, so their remained many, judging by information with various forums. Here is the reference on site and on offense same there is the reference in a comprehensive dialogue between the, the most clearly on my view sensitive sensoring equipment combined aspects of game. http://wasteland.ag.ru/fallout-3/dolls.shtml yes not it on me the author siey pictures of the.

Zoom

Last edited by Smokli (Feb 23 2009 21:51:31)

My F3 without problems has on Vista. Game like, too, not retards, and means soon on the Badlands will emerge a new hero (antigeroy?).

This, I have during installations also we bullshit spooky-ass squeleton pop what the ca also we antivurus turn off need to was? Ile there is no.

Attention admirers Fallout 3. Over the past and a half month, in light poured two quite massive additions to game: "Operation Ankoreydzh" and "The Pitt." In the first you must battle with Chinese communists, and in the second you will get in most livable, where in the upper parts of settlements live raiders and the bottom - by slaves. Promise together new quests, the new weapons and expectancy every Soviet Long Range Aviation-she not less 4.5 - 6 hours geympleynogo time.

Zoom

All Hi! Yesterday on the evening with work came home, and my brother sits plays in FZ of New Vegas. In sight released already. With mind graphics is no different from previous FZ of. New enemies (praying mantis managed discern) new name old enemies (for example instead raider - a member of gangs) ah and in general and a whole it seems that this simply big mod. Any there quests, new species weapons and clothing, why something can be to collect thimbles. If honestly, not availability of and play desires not fulsome. Not know, why I waited any something through changes? Hoped that can be will for example pass quest and lead the any the old bike, man on it allow, here is was would theme :cool:.

Yes perishing - a new Fallout disappointed. And not only those, that graphically and technically nothing has changed, how many more those, that 1S and his suit cohorts, in pursuit of how much we can make, beat on the, than glorified by tretyaya part of - on against Russian of a place to. Even in licensed edition, which is worth under the 500 crowns, on its cover written "Russians subtitles." Personally me very lyuby voices Vlad coppa and Boris Repetura, and without them the world Russian Follauta quite middle. Until of a place to not would make - play not d.

Last edited by (Oct 28 2010 10:08:06)

Himself itself naprotivorechil - bought and deleted in shkafik litsushnuyu version of a new Folauta. Until best since the. Until in a new Qalu d try to play - they brung her downloaded image.