Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » Have PSP not increasingly so badly -)

Have PSP not increasingly so badly -)

Posts 1 to 20 of 31

I hasten please all admirers and corrupt portable the console from Sony. Quite recently on, seemed would chakhnuschuyu and pomirayuschuyu PSP, three quite strong release. Speech goes about ekshene Spiderman Web of Shadows, povestvuyuschem news of same) human a spider, Midnight Club: La Remix- Rockstarovskoy racing lineup, thats exclusive for PSP and intriguing - RPG Star Ocean: First Departure, which in turn, too, was developed specifically for portable sonki. Increasingly this should immediately spur interest to effort, which in recent months nothing Horton not proposed.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

On days on all us (those from whom she there is, of course) favourite PSP were announced several very interesting things.
Summer stingy year, on portativku from Sony, cherished invulnerability most powerful thats exclusive Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny- medieval fighting from Great and terrible glove. Those, from whom when any was PS one or PS2 know, that this such. This Whoo! Best popular things That you!
And again plain old glovecontinues to inspiring zachakhshuyu was zyzu. Not many, nor little, namely in October, to us, namely in our sweaty vozhdeleyuschie hands will fall the grace entitled Tekken 6! Holy shit - two great fighting receives more superficial treatment from glove - that still can be want to in this, izetom crisis, year! Perhaps only, if Capcomaccidentally not in a giving spirit on modicum that any, and the precisely they, until that inundate the Carnation in the coffin of the razneschastneyshey from all nailyubimeyshikh - canceled develop Devil May Cry. Not - not only the devil can to cry, but and wielders PSP - let us it snappy organize minute silence - let she will another term wonder what could happen in worded Capcom.
Ghostbusters, known in our village, as "Fortune for Privideniyami", will edited Sonycloser to release the homonymous movie. Action movie from third faces, will is full puzzles, th, slime Lizuna and harrowing ghosts. Ponastalgiruem?
Yet another "Nuzhda in speed" Need for Speed Shift, will give to us in September-October and promises, as always an exceptional gameplay, even more realistic schedules and. Bla-bla-bla - all of this we already many times heard.
One of the most obsyornykh (in good sense words) series soon to settle on finished konsolke from Sony. Speech goes about Silent Hill: Shattered Memories(, it is a pity that not about Resident Evil). Promise, that familiar, as their own square meters, town, will frighten on a new, and characters can greeted old, apparently for just die nostalgia. Not, always that was meet Piramidogolovogo and drink with him on couple of, where any in an abandoned school yard on backdrop of obozhzhennykh kiddies. The world's a small world, friends!
Agreed DARE march into senior pods...... Army of Two, in soon razzhivetsya Stand-alone sequel. Henceforth two mercenary soldier, will beating the drugs now and cash and on portativke PSP. The entire this the Vinalia will wear name of A rom of Two: 40thand wait its need to to the end of the current year, so in their devoured and write down!
And finally the latest hit in I - MotorStorm soundtrack Arctic has- with the signature occupation troops on roads! MotorStorm soundtrackin its time virtually sold PS3, and through couple of years his have become conditional support-for free keep trotting out in box with console, and this says about his exceptional khitovosti. Heap machines, motorcycles and still any sign different ezdeyuschey shit can, takes not one hour joy all burdened maniacs and their opponents!
Here is such here is affairs children taking. So much just interesting things goes, that remains had been hoping only on the, in late year money on the street, will Giving for free! Good you night and until new meetings!

Need to will Spider download. In Star City Ocean played - not appreciate.

What the have you slow, aren't you reaction (without grievances) - pro a spider I still in past October wrote. Now from svezhaka poured X-Men philosophes Wolverineon BitTorrent based, action movie from third faces, Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce- scale polustrategiya, poluekshen with major with heap enemies with this of light, and quite freshly minted C.I.D The Dummy- some substitute for Krasha Bandikuta ,-pro. 300. On good site http://www.gamestorrents.com/juegos-psp-bittorrent.html you already await with look forward.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Indeed, I on dates not'm :D

http://www.psp-club.ru/ - very good on my view site, the knighted Professor portable Sony.
Very literate design, operational control over renewal on least exit new toys, ratings, screenshots, news - all as rely.

Plain company Marvelin tandem with THQ, recently announced have a fresh one Marvel Super Hero Squadgame, where familiar many with childhood Iron man, Edinburgh, Man Spider, the Khalk, has America and other, be brought in the form of. Easygoing small people. Game in-style Action. Approximate date exit - the end of the 2009.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Unded Knights
New meat on PSP. Waiting for

Last edited by (Aug 15 2009 22:44:26)

Announced a new igrukha ('s reabsorption kazualka) for PSP entitled Fieldrunners. Than the reminds beats a desk toy the homestead, only more beautiful.

24 October on all us favorite and adored (there is no, not Pamela Anderson) PSP, goes the long-awaited continuation of Great a car thief - GTA: Chinatown Wars. All in sheer 3D, but here is several surprise, yes and what sin let's be honest, - podzabytyy, kind of cameras, several is staggering. Certainly will have the unhappy with. Although, no trait: Trillium always sells well, so that scandals it only on hand.

Game intense but kind of with top its botched

Although I already was accustomed :-)

Last edited by max_3206 (Oct 27 2009 07:19:49)

On days just uploaded several new toys on ZYZu. Of what managed have very and very liked game entitled Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days,
About which and goes below a small narrative.

So, Disgaea - this classical ste-by-step RPG. Exactly, for all time existence PSP I can call only one game this genre, which on my
Glance, withdrew decent and interesting - this Zhanna dArc. Comparing with it, Disgae will be unyielding by the quality of graphics, but offered will not cave on
Quality of gameplay and a common mechanics game. All simultaneously intuitively understandable and not so simply, as seems on first glance - the complexity of the levels
Pryamoproportsianalno increases on least passage of the game. On choice player will given various species characters (survived mongols' arrows, archers, magic
Various the elements, firearms and much else), and in counterweight tens of species monsters and bosses, with whom yet to to wage fight. All suited
Of the genre recommend!

http://www.gameland.ru/post/37025/img/Disgaea2_Cursed_Memories-01_s.jpg
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081229/5246/uIXeuiuSn7.gif

TV series Disgaea is considered one of hose on Pleysteshn 2. And you against Russian version of not sought?

Not sought, me well anglitskaya suits)
And here is vyshenazvannaya Fieldrunners affordable, only through PSP Networks. It's a shame (

And here is and and there is no, and here is and there is no) wyglada in lichku Messrs. PSPshniki - and help bag some good stuff this Gama)

Further I yesterday in FildRanerov) compared would its with Plants VS Zombies, only harder times in 500! Very tightens.

Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines

All small you swing it a jig - on virtually Seychelles, the vastness of PSPreleased its Assassin ' s Creed! This whether not celebration, this whether not New year? Thus the rate you in next year still what heavy portiruyut, a new HSH Prince or Splinter the rat Tsell, and can and Blizzardy on that any rasschedryatsya. Look)

Last edited by (Nov 14 2009 01:35:33)

Silent Hill :S hattered Memories

A series of Silent hill, as if ripe apricot, there on plodonosnom navigating through kids-industry generously color. Meet - Silent Hill :S hattered Memories! Lost hope, more small gloom, fucking monsters, cheap mysteries, 'm just so all the running around about on lokatsiyam in search of lost clues, mordoboi and a compelling music Akira maoki. Let us fear. 's first portable tractorized.

Ah I shall not pass be much more widespread with description.
Correct only one thing.
Because igrukha Silent Hill: Shattered Memories already withdrew, you know, bung exile
http://depositfiles.com/ru/files/z7dq2gw61

Last edited by max_3206 (Jan 20 2010 22:16:42)

Maxim, and doing the I have Army of Two: 40 dayson PSP not works? Says: large NEVOZMOZhENand all.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » Have PSP not increasingly so badly -)