Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » A favorite because the music and where his seek.

A favorite because the music and where his seek.

Posts 1 to 20 of 83

Music - this one of the most prominent achievements rights and not to like him, its especially in our time, under the entire its diversity, simply cannot be. Personally I not only love listen to different musical direction, but and still play himself. Before, when time was trolley, played in different rock groups, and now engage favorite affair allows good software, not coming out of homes. Of course going to hear live music and e-- this two different things, but think, that with age range of favorite music expands and one starts love and listen to its even more. Priority for me musical thrust are trans, drum, but, 'n' bass, techno, punk-rock and alternative.

Zoom

My because the music are looking for on wave of have 100.5 FM Europe + in short pop songs

Last edited by Лорд Повелитель (Jun 28 2006 21:30:47)

I same environment Ultra., our radio and Chill out (music) I like. :bye:

Here flow fan a new direction music sounds about which I never slyshallll. Ohhh

Hi,, yes like direction these not new - every certainly that the yes heard from this. Trans and chilaut recommend!

Perhaps and listened to I but name not had indeed do not reaIly found out, stuck find

And what seek the took vinamp and opened medialib. Tama increasingly the very is :rtfm:

I not melo man and so such part of as you called in the PC I almost not'm using but I quickly am learning and stuck find.

Russian ROK-- I sluschayu more super! :D
But trans, too, respect :P
But POP, RAP and HIP-HOP - I hate! :mad:

:lol: Bugagagaga!

Hmm ????? their preferences.

If have human there is vinamp, then man can listen to radio different countries online! There there is such a nastroechka - very entertaining! Recommend!

On Europe + are currently running increasingly and foreign and our, if even and this cue the head cracks khikhikhikhikhi

http://poxe.ru/page/3/ - the old amusing group

Last edited by Дмитрий (Oct 1 2007 15:16:28)

Polax
Yes there coolest part there is!

I'm hooked on SKY (New age). Simply pret –.
Under this music relaxing out and to think well.

Today've got myself some full Kay U2. Been walking for on full. Before not understood their quite and not priemlil, however with years time come realization, that there is groups and singers are, until which need simply price rise, plodding mind. So aside from U2, in my a box established with years was added a drop such team and singers are, as A-HA, Depeche Mode, Elvis Presley, GAKT (see them put whether his I became would listen to before, not having looked pleasantly anime, modicum he and Syonen-ai), Chill in EU, Drum, N, Base, Jungle, Psychedelic, ”, Etnic and Synth-pop in a whole. Let us same share here your musical biases and ssylochkami on a useful because the music.

Very want to know, that for music plays in this video. If who knows - Podskajite)
http://rutube.ru/tracks/131541.html?v=8 … a2976fd489

And you looking read? 10 years - wasteland that from this name groups, and that songs - not know.

Normal song, after such a clip want look the entire krovi))

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » A favorite because the music and where his seek.