Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » I in Aachen

I in Aachen

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Here IТll share their impressions and such a city of, as Aachen. This the second small city, which I visited, in Germany. After that long there a few days, I made some conclusions. City a handsome, truth attractions much less, than in Nuremberg, but this not taints common the impression about city of. On city are scattered corps technological Institute. Sometimes seems, that the entire city - this is a big institution. Purity air and environmental afflict the. Life there utterly such a same as in any friend a small city of, for example in lower Novgorod. Those same interests and problems. And now several pictures.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Several explain on photographs,.
1) Fountain with King Frederick on top;
2) is the residence of King, where occur accession in office senior until now;
3) I with sovesti before entrance in one of bodies Institute, where proceeded conference;
4) I with other sovesti on triple the interface borders Belgium-Germany-Holland.

Ah if given that floor territory - city millionaire, in which already the second line subway builds, with not far any and in upper part of cities, through eye of, then in printsype, me seems can scarcely those same problems have inhabitants small cities Germany.

There, of course, not builds subway, but full of the builds buildings. ????, buildings they destroy not on prechine their vetkhosti, and because, that painted paint, which pollute atmosphere.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » I in Aachen