Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » IT World

IT World

Posts 41 to 60 of 154

PSP Go

Company Sony issued an updated version of its portable consoles. In this time company changed design, and not only, and also
Added couple of new functions.
And so, that we have:

3.8 '' inch screen was set up
16 gigabytes embedded memory
On 43 percent easier conventional PSP
Support Bluetooth
The absence of UMD drive
Download) game and films

Also was an announcement 2 games: Gran Turismo and MGS (disambiguation) Portable Ops 2

Refusal from disk drive - this healthy thought, 16-gig well enough and under game and under music and under video and under everything else.
However as now Sony will fight with piracy - the puzzle. If a new "ZYZa" will support game old, then certainly
, crowd out ancestor with market.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Iriver E50

Today became gold above named portable player, about than and I hasten tell. The main feature of this
Devices is Americas stated producer expectancy continuous work, which accounts for 52 hours.
Around the the rest of the iRiver E50 well behind in standards: A small (Height - 88 mm, the depth of - 7 mm, width - 101.9 mm),
Easy (40 g), Corps is decorated were inserts - looks motorway E50, stylishly and modernly. On assembling no reproaches.

Governance is undertaken just 8 buttons: 2 for volume, 4 for navigation and on one on the inclusion of / disabling and
Blocking. On Laude claims no - governance intuitively understandable, all the precisely there, where and should.
Little screen a small (1.8 diagonal), but with his task mismanaged - the entire offering information is deduced normal
Font, image of the a clear and striking. Color screen was set up in principle and glee, but nevertheless, even 4000m2 as well as 260 thousands of flowers supports.
However one lack of on design all same there is - button on Facial & raze not are highlighted. With one hand to their
Location you get used to it in the first same 10 minutes and further cuss yourself on him not looking, but with other hand - illuminating would made
Not was.

Forth turn to insistence functional opportunities. Aside from its direct duties simulating music, player so
Same allows enjoy the radio (with opportunities varying degrees automated back office sorting and storage favorite radio stations), burn any
Spoken data, simulating pictures of the and video. Of course, recent two functions here utterly will Yung, but
In as a "dopfunktsiy until heap" all same are found.
Pitfalls use of music files reproaches no - iRiver always younger Way's trademark was its logic and Tsentralna use,
And this model not becomes in this terms of the exception. Files are sorted on folders, performers, genres, stand, rating.
There is opportunity create lists vosproizvedeniy and all sorts of catalogues files. In this terms of all on perform well.

Finally, couple words about staff the and first is deprived about exploitation. Complectaion - the second "Achilles heel" motorway E50,. Exactly,
Aside from the most player in it there is nothing of value. Mandatory instructions and software, and also mini-USB and more than
Mediocre-looking native headphones. If nashniki can and should be replace on their Italian tastes, then job insecurity normal recharging, personally for
Me, became an unpleasant news. Under 52 hours work player will have 60A times in days 7-10, i.e. on lasting trip player
Without computer not will you take. So same in kit not includes nor this simple, nor cover, and if given, that the surface player very delicate,
The in on avoidance scratches, yes and simply zalyapannostey chekholchikom will have bag some good stuff separately.

Ah and in completing the about how, in how many same all pleasure go off. Player is delivered in 2kh komlektatsiyakh: 2 gig and 4. I has acquired
Second variety, which cost me in 3,000 thousands of local cash units. In principle, the price for such a player well
Adjust: Proverbial "apple aye-under" costing would on a thousand more expensive, and creating reviews, concluded, that with perspective
Precisely functions player iRiver will better idea. So that, plowing, still about 1,000 on accessories (ears above all) tickles the, that
Need to.

And conclusion such is: If you is needed created player without possible medicine subordinate functions, then iRiver E50 will become, on my
Glance, different choice!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Very, I would said, "spartan" external kind of - nothing excess, increasingly strictly, but stylishly. Several don neblagopriyatnym vast array, although "on taste of and color." Me from afar reminded Nokia 8800, on my view very it seems. And why not became borrow with screen lot more? Or on parts of movies PSP still mismanaged?

In terms of "lifelessness" could would color themes on a screen do brighter color palette - I agree. And about looks, in what something least contrasting the
Salatovo-orange-rosy Ipod`am. But me such design well suits. And choice, exactly, fell to precisely this model for three reasons:
The price, technical characteristics (volume of memory) and experience possession iRiver`om before. Initially-lock all same on "apples", but the price and many
Reviews forced seek something another.

In principle was would interestingly to purchase another interesting - iRiver 100 Season 2. There and screen was set up lot more and design brighter color palette, but model until in sale
Not came, yes and the price certainly will in district thousands of five.

Here is such snack cakes)

Microsoft announce about availability of in Russia a new software product Microsoft Security Essentials, calculating reliable protection computer from viruses, spy programs and other threats. New anti-virus software available all users licensed version of s operating system Windows for free. Download his can be on official site Microsoft.
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/?mkt=ru-ru
I almost 3 month already'm using English version of the, like normal, nothing excess have been no. Homilies who-thread, too,.

And this not the antivir, which you me on the Vista pose?

Yes the, only now the Russian version of. Incidentally as he?

Yes normal, couple of times that the eiaee and be treated by, only I his not wasting still. I have same small without the internet and so raze. I here is think - can be same align so, that would by can be was with one phones on the other fling?

You have in view such a scheme: Stationary WordPad one day become linked to connectivity, from him notebook under need surf the Internet zapityvaetsya? Can be. For this need in your WordPad second a network map (I have wherever lying around can seek to adjust), copper wire - corded couple on-clever manner a swirling (, too, there is, for I with this already magic back there,), a bit work some magic with settings and will all work, only a bit slow.

And how proven all of this will? And possible whether such a scheme: I periodically vytykayu copper wire from phones and I'm sticking my prick in small, without curiously koldovaniy with settings? Or can at all - there is what any engineered, like television the crab?

Pluggable distributors such not met (if only router! The usual without-frills wi-fi), and scheme such a well possible, if have you there is no peg on poppy-address. I have no, so I so last resort did, when router not was.
http://znayinternet.ru/lokalka.html here is here prevents ways set. And gopnikov as that is configured. Choose any way to, which seems more accessible and forward. On own experience can say that through computer the other computer awkward all-??? to connectivity to connect. In first because chief WordPad should be in end always included. And to climb things in the ass phones to vytyknut copper wire, and then back native APC,, too, not always conveniently and over time sickened by. So that when I put itself router!, I found to calm))

Last edited by Smokli (Dec 18 2009 08:07:54)

Has I have phone during trip in Bilgorod. Well, that I some time ago ordered through Chinese site itself phone. (Site with enough cheap things. Recognized from China is being driven. About him and goes speech here.

Zoom

Zoom

So here is. Phone short made. Consider, how many this plaything succeed. Together with him ordered and headset. I, incidentally, from-for it and took itself phone. In old nothing such a not was. Go off me all of this pleasure in 3200 rubles. Cheap, is untrue whether? Here is feature:

&#9632 ;S creen Type: Touch Screen
&#9632 ;Memory: 1GB TF Card/microSD card included
&#9632 ;Color: Black
&#9632 ;B luetooth Profiles: Handsfree, Headset, A2DP, AVRCP, SPP, OPP
&#9632 ;B luetooth Type: MTKBTDEVICE
&#9632 ;S IM Card Slot: YES - 2
&#9632 ;S IM Card Modes: Dual SIM open, SIM1 only, SIM2 only
&#9632 ;Messaging: SMS, MMS, Voice Mail
&#9632 ;G PRS Support: YES
&#9632 ;M obile internet: Yes - WAP (if supported by your data plan)
&#9632 ;C all Settings: Call Waiting, Call Divert, Call Barring, Black List
&#9632 ;S pecial Features: Phone lock, Keypad lock, Speed Dial, Auto Redial
&#9632 ;Languages: English, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Thai, Persian, Arabic, Greek
&#9632 ;B attery Type: Rechargeable Li-ion
&#9632 ;B attery Life:
- Talk Time: Up to 2.5 hours
- Music Play: Up to 5 hours
- Stand By: Up to 144 hours
&#9632 ;Dimensions: 117mm x 54mm x 15mm (L x W x H)
&#9632 ;M anufacturer Ref: C6FC691AD1EF
&#9632 ;C atalog Ref: Two SIM celular phone, GPRS / GSM cellular phone
Multimedia

&#9632 ;P icture Cameras (2)
- Recording Format: JPEG
- Resolution: 1024x768, 640x480, 240x320, 160x120
- Image Quality (compression): High, Normal, Low
- Snapshot Options: Flash, Digital Zoom, Timer
- Picture Settings: Effects, White Balance, Scene Modes
- EV: 8 steps (+4 to -4)
- Banding: 50Hz, 60Hz
&#9632 ;V ideo Cameras (2)
- Recording Format: AVI
- Resolution: 176x144
- Video Quality (compression): High, Normal, Low
- Video Settings: Digital Zoom, Effects, White Balance, Scene Modes
- EV: 8 steps (+4 to -4)
- Banding: 50Hz, 60Hz
&#9632 ;A nalog TV: YES
&#9632 ;A nalog TV Features: TV Recording, Channel Manager, Country Profiles
&#9632 ;F M Radio: YES
&#9632 ;F M Radio Extras: Program recording, Channel Manager, Loudspeaker ON/OFF
&#9632 ;V ideo Player: Yes
&#9632 ;V ideo Player Extras: portrait or landscape display, snapshot
&#9632 ;A udio Player: Yes
&#9632 ;A udio Player Extras: pair with Bluetooth, lyric display, graphic effects, shuffle play, repeat list play
&#9632 ;E -Book Reader: YES
&#9632 ;S ound Recorder: YES
&#9632 ;V iewing and Listening Formats
- Video Formats: 3GP, MPEG4 (AVI)
- Picture and Image Formats: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- Music and Sound Formats: MP3, WAV, AMR, AWB
- E-Book Format: TXT
Product Notes

&#9632 ;U nlocked phone; can be used with any carrier and SIM card(s)
&#9632 ;C ontact Manager with multiple picture, video and ring tone association options
&#9632 ;P re-loaded PDA software tools; Calculator, Calendar, To Do Lists, Alarm Clock, World Clock, Currency Converter, Bluetooth Manager, User Profile Manager
&#9632 ;F ile Manager and UDisk - Advanced portable storage and organization, can use the phone as a USB flash disk
&#9632 ;P owerful built-in polyphonic 64 chord speakers; hear your calls and media files clearly
&#9632 ;M obilephone built-in phonebook (contact manager) can store 500 contacts
&#9632 ;F lashlight option - white LED light can be used as a flashlight at night
Package Contents

&#9632 ;M odel CVSC-M10 Cell Phone
&#9632 ;W ired stereo earphones with built-in MIC and clip
&#9632 ;1 GB microSD/TF card (pre-installed)
&#9632 ;x 2 rechargeable Li-ion 1500mAh battery
&#9632 ;P hone to USB cable
&#9632 ;P ower adapter (100-240V 50/60Hz)
&#9632 ;S tylus
&#9632 ;U ser manual - English

Last edited by (Dec 18 2009 16:45:47)

Judging by insistence - pipe more than a great fucking! Ah so, pdelis impressions: That from functions yuzal, that works, that not works, that works, but not so, how long in the real life holds weapon and at all a common assessment of let-. And let-exile on site. Me was wife of need to up a new buy, can there what will choose.

And I have there is such questions: Language have tube a normal Russian? Not the buggy whether I?
Me avea to see prevents forgery under nokiyu, which ordinary Windows brr not determined as device at all and drivers no
And in menu: Call book (telephone book), save your! (Type affected challenge). And even 2 language on choice English and the Vietnamese :crazyfun:

That I on this can say. Me all suits. All, that Otam there is all is famously works. The only, what I there still not did, so this suddenly books, programs and others. Software. I not think, that vinda there can work, but me she not to what. The only lack of - this camera. She worse than I could suggest. To you was clear, she very reminds the first cameras on phones. Me this not particularly upsetting. I not supporter cameras on phones. She me and not need a. TV, why something, put distinctive strings of DNA with motherfucking good kit. From-for it stilos outside on a piece of string. This doesn upset. After all there is fingers :) Akkomulyatory simply pod. Very slowly are flat and draining. All the more their in goes 2. So that if one will come out of by building, there is the second. In general apparatus global. Let us hope, that serve for long.

On opened, putting site: chinavasion.com /

Last edited by (Dec 18 2009 20:41:38)

And music or still what hell is that having an intravenous? And at all tried to whether connect with leave the computer on? And as your model is called?

Having an intravenous. All on high-level. Name very is a long (here there is no nor a Nokia, nor Samsunga) Everything is called on others. Here, having gone on site, not found his the phone. Sold out everywhere, apparently))

Is called - Quad Band Dual SIM Touch-screen Multimedia's Cellphone

And then proves that have him transmitter works on heightened capacity, because he certification not has passed. And have people hair on the sly get out start. I have chief liked, having visited in range drag together no multimedia bells and whistles up outta there. Now zareksya, when with one USB Flash Drive paint on the hands of month not otmyvalas.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » IT World