Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » IT World

IT World

Posts 1 to 20 of 154

Propose a in this topic to discuss all sorts of electronic devicesand associated with them problems.
Often on market emerges something new, the seeming thus interesting, and under the near inspection
It turns out a hollow superfluity. So, to glee times not upset and not buy under first a fit of
Puzzling services they like or dislike, let us to discuss their here.

Exactly open this subject me rather relative novelty - so-called electronic books, use technology imitation ink on the screen. Paper books across semblance go in past, and development technologies allows find paper decent alternative.
Nevertheless, creating several articles and reviews modern "chitalok", I concluded, that until to buy their sooner.
And you, that think on this expense?

Zoom

Zoom

I think that electronic books - this goffing around not know even for whom. This observation themselves: In our time can be upload the text even in mobile phone, and to go to read his. Voiceless in its time no desire to buy communicator or kpk those at all not oblamyvayas with even more of comfort than on phone so same can revere any the text plus to everything they perform many other functions, finally and books, too, pleased sometimes revere, simply thumbing through paper pages. But buy subject, with the help which can be mostly only to read. Me seems in this there is no practicality, yes and sense.

On this stage development these devices, fully agree with Smokli.
But! Books paper to read outside the home not always conveniently, and transport still more embarrassing when you bow. Prices books, too, today quite large, while in our country download for free can be virtually any book.
That concerns phones, kpk and camping on D. Ah on phones something to read - this murder of of view, on kpk - slightly better. However importantly advantage "chitalok" in that their screens, transmission and offer safe for eye and not cause fatigue + big screen was set up.
Ah and finally about functioning: Current Is - this as the first phones. For example in Japan emerge Is with color screens, i.e. emerges opportunity look films and to store photo. Certainly over time will appear devices and with fotikami and all other lawyers whistles.

Zoom

On latest the screenshot interestingly developed subject: Some sort e-hell is that in the form of books. T. E. Is obtained one book, and in it how many like it or still)). I'll just summarize it - ironically, but not more. If would question stood karate chop or deforestation or electronic books, then this another, and so - another progressive a device.

Only ask that in primarily to his brother, as to, a connoisseur in this area: Was would well (if you not
Hampers of course) obozret and compare gaming the console KhVOKh-360 and SP-3.
I of course found couple of articles.

http://www.gameland.ru/post/39791/default.asp
http://uk.gamespot.com/features/6162742/?sid=6162742
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/617/617951p1.html

. But like would more specifically with user perspective.

Zoom

Xbox 360 vs Playstation 3

Question, that better - xbox 360 or pop.com 3, inherently can be Elevate them to discussions about from series of: Who steep - Sumermen or Spiderman. Here unambiguously to answer is difficult, Igbo and there and here there is their pros and cons. However perechitav mass of articles on this subject, where reader ruthlessly let whatever the impossible figures, did letters and unclear diagrams, I concluded, that to compare need otherwise. There is no, figures of course play role, but for conventional sowas it is important another. On my view need's suitable to start from several other, household things, under purchase the or another the console. So let us try deal.

http://ufaxbox.ucoz.ru/_nw/0/s93904.jpg

PRICE

As nor fact, and in Russia popular the, that on money available, and if can be still and tool, then at all nothing another and not need to. Here Khvokhu Playstation 3 not competitor. With the moment, as proprietary code miracle have learned functionality allows flashing of, on market appeared "pirate"s in several times cheaper original royalties levied, yes still and 80% of them on broken Russian. Sony 3, which transfers on Grand and the mighty not particularly aren, yes and piratkoy not is rich in, naturally has remained in side. You should agree, better buy game for 300-350 rubles on crooked little Russian, than to pay from 1,700 for British, version of. And although estety accurately will say, that with the signature disk significantly the potency leftist're blank, serve for longer, and still in the lunchbox thoughtful bourgeois always would lay colorful bukletik, always can be wonder: And how many times you're gonna undergo this game? At the current rate development igroindustrii, the qualitative products in advance resounding, but 50-70% novelties - this disposable Furnace, which will is thus meaningless gather on your search, not therefore tank engines worked even than half 1- money. I agree - hits and had to become need borrow in licenses - you to them still when any you get back, but if you has passed game one times and more play in it not regulation, not easier whether simply take. Ah you understood. And still I shall remind, that the most popular PlayStations in Russia, became those, which have were prevalent carriers on a pirate. For examples of far not do: This Sega Megadrive 2 (Super Nintendo with Shleifer concludes have us failed), UNIF (he same NES, and his competitor Master Gecko at all have us no one knows), Playstation 1 and 2 (this victory has inspired hope pirates around the world, and the coming competitors Saturn and Dreamcast now forgotten history), GameBoy Advance (here go off without competitors - millet pirate is worth 300 rubles, and has license - 1900 forever wooden. As states - feel the difference!)

LlBRARY IGR

That most important for sowas, in what would country he not lived? Correctly - the arcade's! If on effort there are good, interesting, and still if exclusive collecting game, its will buy long and happily, and if this there is no - shame she and the shame, whether she modicum in a hundred times stronger all competitors combined. This incidentally suggests, that graphics in game - this not importantly. That pitfalls ahead 360 and PS3, then here use in order have both - most platform-independent games already long there is and there and there, yes and exclusives lack. Truth Sony starters little by little eksklyuzivy their lose (already in next year promised the exit on KhVOKh 360 such hits, as Tekken 6, Final fantasy XIII, and perhaps in the future we will see a new Metal Gear on mailbox from Bill Gates Foundation, yes and their own things, on like Halo, Viva Piniata and gift to commemorate from Big Blue Box studios - as "2), but nevertheless, own projects SCCE nowhere not run away (Killzone 2, God of War 3). Here have both boxes all like would in order.

http://klopp.ru/uploads/posts/1179658680_1178506869_47732.jpg

aesthetics

This part of devoted those who likes homes questioning books not on topics, and colored. Design and external kind of always were notions individual, but on my view, Khvokh 360 looks more interesting, molodezhnee, then as Playstation 3 - strict the glamorous Pandora, yes still and weighs many. Knowing love Sony to meeting (PS1 - a PS One, PSP fat - PSP Slim, PS2 big - PS2 Slim), perhaps PS3 through a year old, the other, too, loses weight. Joysticks and there and there roughly identical on convenience and different in form. Visual a series of have both boxes roughly measured, and the availability of Blue Ray drive in PS3 still nothing not changes - format young, expensive, and if still recall how long in Russia prizhivalsya and dry DVD, then still many years will pass, and the next generation boxes, likely would incorporate cons modern and will come out on of a very different technological level of.
That concerns personal preferences, then one thing time I was to be convinced admirer Khvokha - the price and a library games on the very moment, were for me crucial. Has passed almost year and I have near with each groomsman are worth Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 and divide between themselves my free time.

http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/microsoft-drops-xbox-360-price-japan.jpg

Last edited by (Dec 13 2008 18:45:14)

Sooner or later after all must do firmware and for Sony? Although the price from-for blyureev would still will more expensive, but nevertheless. Indisputably, that the Japanese intend beat American creation presence of seed high tech-end drive, but outside Countries Rising sun (have us so accurately) this until moot now.
With other hand, when Blue-Ray will come out on consumer level of, Sony will become ideal choice and in as a s gaming the console and in as a video-player. Exactly so me now SP3 and interested in.
Curious fact: In Japan can be buy boxing blue-quality has overall memory in 1 terabytes for the same price, that have us is worth 1 bolvanka.

Firmware for PS3 apparently not be neither sooner, not late. In late all, in completing the breathing cycle s gaming consoles (and this will be years through 7 or before, even before will emerge a new pop.com 4) the entire this blue quality boom will for PS3 already not is important - if technology fabricating (as I already spoke about this higher, on this will take years. Ask have people on the street: That such blue quality? The answer, I think foresee the is not difficult), its with success implement in the new effort, and if not, the the situation with PS3 will in our country on same level, then and now. Yes, to be sure volumes of blue quality not can not inspiring, but this all not has special relations to topic conversation. Carefully don't give a shit on carriers and who wins in the race for technologies - by and large, players need good game and available prices. Increasingly! After all if look in the root of the - game (in its structure) over the past 20 years not have changed. We so same Las with keyboards or joysticks, game so same share on genres, the only breakthrough about which now can be suddenly go - this the, that makes in this moment born (Wii and DS). This a serious step to at the "virtual reality", and everything else - simply tribute vogue and pursuit of modern graphics and realistic Physics.

Zoom

A new Nintendo DSiwith an expanded screen, opportunity use SD carte, more easy weight and lack of GBA connector. Waiting for spring 2009 in Russia.

Lovers of feykov - Nintendo DS 2and PSP 2!

No official information about PSP2 there is no?

Yes there is no of course - have the first the not increasingly okay, and about the second: Read on one Forum, that perhaps PS3 will become of last Video Games from Sony, from for moreover, that PS3 poorly startanula and until now KhVOKh 360 its failing. At all after crisis the situation at all confusing on market, but one thing is clear - will more better projects, and poor-quality srygnut in a. As the so.

Great about -owned laptop and external a hard cut on terabytes. Here some that podnaryl - can look at this and that the its tell?

http://www.i-on.ru/ProductFullCharacter … ompare1_0/ - here three laptop this morning from Asera, ????? their pros and cons, however the decisive factor dolzhon be Oda ordinary and-layer dvd're blank drive (blue quality welcome, but under this not "'s mas Khev"), screen was set up not less 15 inches, powerful video card, operativy from 4 Gb, hard from 300 Gb, naturally wi-fi, bluetooth (though not necessarily). And the price not more 50,000 the

http://www.1001gb.ru/shop/UID_741.html - hard on terabytes. Than cheaper - the better)

Listen, t and there the laptops from., Id say so: Operativy more 4 gigabytes of you not you will find web with conventional vindoy so as not understand they more, video card have of all three enough powerful. If choose of these can be boldly borrow any,, says not will.

And about a hard cut, on this stage development my domestic networks, I took would here is such http://www.mobiledevice.ru/SPD8020-Phil … seti.aspx, jab it in router! And use the and with phones and with laptop this morning and outside router no one of debt. If you of course regulation itself to do domestic network after purchases laptop this morning. Router! Can advise such same as I have. Many run I. Zukhelevskaya.

Last edited by Smokli (Feb 20 2009 07:25:11)

About laptop this morning nothing not can say - me like Vaio, ah this is so purely glance with hand, I have in uni with him every the third churchgoers, means Perhaps not simply so.
About a hard cut: Whenits (on 500-gig) many information on the subject honored, been some with whom and have advised me firm Seagate - their Khardom exasperated, no glitch almost for year work not was

In general you can me congratulate - bought itself Asus N50VN. Until'm using only couple of days, but the impression in a whole very affirmative - finding body phones lack on recent game, big khardeshnik will a good boon in work, yes and external design highly aren eye, although this small not is considered fashionable model. Parameters: Processor 2.4 Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo, of operational memory 4 GB, video card nvidia GeForce 9650 1GB, hard disc 500 gb, screen was set up 515.4 inches, the exit on HDMI, 3 USB exit and still a whole heap any sign uncharted shit can! D deal. On the coming year 1.5 - 2 question about a new computer, okay for themselves shut down)

http://www.printserv.ru/goods_images/00035712.jpg
http://www.regard-tour.ru/photo/shop/369967.jpg

I congratulate, and that with price?

On money 47660 rubles. Has acquired in no clothing left Notik. In gift gave still USB on 4 gigs and very quickly serviced.
http://www.notik.ru/notebooks/complect/5157.htm

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » IT World