Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Peter

Some: Peter

Posts 41 to 60 of 110

Patriotism and policy - things not associated directly. And what center have us are building, then this well - any progress. With America to compare, too, strange - now the most large cities-skyscrapers are in Asia and on Middle East, so that cutting we under Arabs :D

And if look on the how many in end have Asian and Arab skyscrapers floors, and comparing what with our. Country voice on my view several scrawnier than I pictured.

I I in conceal NO these puants's skyscrapers! They crete kind of, the beauty cities! As said Yuri Shevchuk: "Moscow already destroyed, now on Petersburg preyed upon." I understand that this Cheapo, huh meters square, but all ???.

Ah and I so believe, that city should be maintained, and kind of a handsome - this on nature outside cities. Mountains - here is beauty.

Should, but should not same he dispose from its architecture!

Than same skyscrapers crete kind of cities? This modern architecture, which through 100 years (if Earth will still be the issues) will reckon such same with monuments architecture. Moscow compared with Peter always was more Progressive, and at all this the shame, that have us 5 (or how many their there in Moscow City) scraper are building for so long.
Become Manhattan Moscow not threatens to still years 10, as least, so that nothing to acquire panic - likes the old architecture, drive in city-museum Peter, and Moscow a modern kind of is needed.

But in dlya nissan murano importantly - its historical ethos! And if for example from looking around Little Square, Shrine Christ savior of or while walking along central on park Tsaritsyno (Moscow Metro) on the horizon will vidnetsya these skyscrapers, personally for me the entire beauty these seats lose their cool!

And Palats Convention you not confounds? Know, the French, too, consider Louvre Museum - corruption on personified by Paris, and Eiffel tower value only for what this the only place in city of, where its impossible see.
In any city of there is historical center, and on Red Square's skyscrapers build no one will. But there is and economic zone that owes conform to demands of the modern world.
Yes and at all, on our "likes / not likes" not caring people who make decisions about construction - so that conversation nor about than

I understand, that from this nor what not will change!

But what about the ???? Tsaritsyno (Moscow Metro) IТd say so: Me not like the that with him have made now. Have a modern cleanest with elements antiquity. And before was that remained us from ancestors - unfinished village residence iperatritsy, which it not liked on some us not accessible reasons.

's)) I for!

About horror shk! Chemistry - NO WHEREOF NOT know that look! Literature poems teach!! Heh heh) yes and still again on HAGТMAR'm hooked))

Ah here is and couple of months ago so much enthusiasm was.

He and remains! But you don - Kiev!! Chemistry evil!

You not rights Esquire Drink Database. Chemistry just gives you understand, that in this world realistically can be skhimichit. There is dudes which in chemistry who know shower, when strongly they you from of a bunch of shit a grenade Tower you. And you not you can, and I not will be able.

This is understandable!) Wu me through a path Jim Lyceum, So so ANY MOZGI! Yeeeow.

I here is now read Fight Club and there highly detail framers, as from "of a bunch of shit" sculpt various explosion substances

Fight club - this at all masterpiece, people for big money buy soap viscerally from their own fat cut under liposuction, or as something so, I all time think, 's need to so heavily statute did from mix-, that utterly not give itself the report in is that you make in unconscious on able, if at all don what state of have you after all this a conscious.
In general class, very many thought brings.

Not)) Here only snow began shed out, as had flown a goddamn a and it all warmed up for their fire particulate air on 5 degrees and depressed pressure: ((I managed only with my mate in yiooceanoia go pile up the with OK / Afghan bridge) yes and the river Yauza River Big rope to leave)) That at night today promise freeze - this well, especially if tomorrow in 7 :3 0 shared my on darkness in shk and a snowball will quietly, blithely neglected fall, this will be are good start days)

Romantik. And I here is attached until now not pereobul. Go until on year-old. And today to SFR janitors frozen, and so it of course all naturally, yes and New A year soon.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Peter