Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our itself holidays souls and the bodies » Svarnya

Svarnya

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Today, as all you know, we were in Svarnyu. In a whole the impression positive: Food tasty, beer bad one, the atmosphere the good and like would as drink beer. Everywhere are hanging LCD teleki - show Kinderclub game.
Now about stuff. A strange met a waitress - suetilas, has brought us beer with plugs and knife, constantly tried to steal menu and at all did many unnecessary movements. Beer by the quality of worse, made in Kolbasove, however made dish from beef jerky modicum and in size less, than G-Raskolbas, but includes and is worth in two times cheaper. The atmosphere in principle many run, but in the same Kolbasove (compare, because this two skating inadequate to class) much cosier from-for high leather armchairs - no one you not sees and appears thus own the microclimate. With other hand in Svarne there is no such aggressive music (not in terms of moreover, that there place heavy metal - simply plays she in Kolbasove in several times louder and communicate very hard, and sometimes and simply impossible. Especially, if this evening living music - this created ass! Extremely not advise) And in now hit parade weirdness - local the bogs - where instead doors - folding, as in tent, and little looky-loo reminds horse's chopped-trough, son. And in the rest of the - all type of have mandated.
Approach grassroots, bar a good, in next time shall go in the other)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Ah that same, with many zamecheniyami agree. On my view place bad one, despite the, that enumerated Alexander. Beer me liked, truth on the very moment diversity corporate identity beer was little. Music indeed not weighs heavily on brains and utterly varied.
But toilets themselves not describe words. Their simply need to to see. Feel themselves in the stables.
Despite all shortcomings, all-??? to visit "Svarnyu" is worth. (On my view!)

Increasingly that you heard a about svarne is true, I can only add from themselves: I saws another a beer and me it liked, better position not worse than in kolbasove, and even better than in some any other places - institutions another class, however for those same money nalivayuschikh beer with so same entitled. But what about the toilets - simply rigidly stylised under factory sralnyu, type harsh weekdays welders, hence and harsh conditions so say that household life.

Throwing in the nakoets the on Yandex the photos our approach in Svarnyu on Dimonov day ce. Because, that phone I have is out of battery in the most the height of the for festivity, part of photographs proved pokherennymi. On a routine at all with this strikes, as and laptops. I as could filled the hell out, rebuilt derzhitsya, however units 5-7 all same have gone down in the. Now uploaded five units, the rest will, when'll pick up small with ???? (I have on it Vista, there lot more reanimirovalos).
In two nutshell about 11: Svarnya was the same, on the Prague, so many write about it there is no sense (see higher). In this time table have at the second 1346m and except us there at all no one not was. Eaten at all, just had a cup, talked, Collins in tables rozlivalki beer not worked, but this perhaps for the better - so would we nakhryukalis would until zyuzikov, because and so to by the evening all were pyanenkie. Then have walked in "on rayone" in Zagorje, were in what the bombastic my, hung out have Smokli and I on krayushku forests. All as usually - nice, mentally and unfortunately not often.
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/polax81/album/72116?p=0 - exactly reciprocal. Next week enter Smicor still times, .

Cool derzhitsya. , it is a pity of course the rest utereny :(

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/polax81/album/72116/ has updated photos in album "Day the birth of Dimona", adding still 4 photos.