Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Recreation in Turkey, what he?

Recreation in Turkey, what he?

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Here I going to share, as has passed recreation on very rasprostranenom resort of, namely in Turkey.

Local mosque and island turtle egg.

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (Jul 15 2008 21:42:39)

My Number.

Zoom

Last edited by (Jul 15 2008 21:44:28)

Mountain a similar on skull and yard hotel

Zoom

Zoom

+1

I and cactus.
A lovely kind of with mountains, is untrue whether ;)
On top.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

Prikolno! :crazyfun:

I here still times the headline reread and understood, that theme vacation in Turkey utterly not be revealed. On from photos difficult that either understand, so Dimon, let in more details, with the outset: Flight, remoteness from airport, unerringly, Number, territory, nutrition,, Sea, tour, if were, local attractions, relations with the local population, work personnel, service, term and the price vacation. Can directly on counts. Your experience can very help others people, so skloubeni!

Well.
So. Call I stand the well and quite his not fear, so problems not was. Except from-for motley pressure in tinnitus they could discomfort. But this all small beer. Call proshem quite quickly, despite 3.5 hours in the air. Customs, lost luggage and another the whole business over quite quickly. In this terms of have them without problems.
Path until hotel (was in Tekkerovo) ranks 1-1.5 h. Even can be to grab some rack time, if sooner or later're leaving, that we on contrary path and have made (the departure, let-God memory, was in 5 untangle morning). Unerringly is called Phaselis Rose.
That concerns hotel and all, that in him enters, me rewarding for, except service. Why something the cleanup implemented precisely then, when you was in room. ????, this not fooled up from moreover, when you're leaving on beach. They as if specifically were pending moment yours arrival. Although in another (first) hotel, where I was previously, all did on the morning, when you there is no in room. Only not think, that from-for such little things not worth there to go. Of course same is worth, camping on K. There more advantages, than shortcomings. Unerringly represents a huge territory with various s overall premises, ranging from kotedzhey in 2 building with mnodestvom rooms and ending standard 7-8 Census home, where more 400 rooms. Also on territory present water park, concrete, disco, bars, own beach with bask and even club for children, where their entertain animators, until parents repose. Times mentioned about animatorakh, Id say, until better these I not saw.
Is now about tours a.o.. As and everywhere, here there is obtuse on my view (disco on yacht, for example) and quite interesting (pokatatis on Cable Car until crested mountains and watch on city with Heights ptichego by air. Except excursions can offer skiing on scooters. For this pleasure will have give 40 bucks for 10 shadowing
That concerns personnel in general, me he poraduvav. La Russe he (in this hotel) virtually not talks, but simple vocabulary the reservoir enough, to all them explain.
If you wish to visit market (in other words, streets with shops) or simply walk on okresnostyam, then without the safe this these would go. You will help, if come across with problems. On the streets la Russe say even better, than on territory hotel.

In custody Id say, that for 13 days vacation I authorized 50 100,000 wooden. Can this and costly, but recreation cost these money. :cool:

+1

Quite informative, brilliant. And tell - the price excursions already was part in these 50 hiljada or this you then debit with credit will bring?

Tour separately. I was only on one. The rest not appealed. Accurately not remember, but on-my bucks 20 cost pleasure. It included in themselves 3: ECOPARK, lunch in restaurant, where buoyed only that the caught and pozharinuyu trout and rise on mountain.

Still forgot say, that on territory hotel was 2 restaurant: Meat and fish. There can be was sign and food for free various delikotesov.

Wait, wait, wait - you same traveled on system "all been included"? That means "sign and food for free"? You have after all there so all should be for free!

Simply there needs initially sign. Turn there is. And in the rest of the you rights.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Recreation in Turkey, what he?