Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Plitki » Photoshopped.

Photoshopped.

Posts 21 to 40 of 58

My the first there for the working the table. The size of the, truth specifically not done a fitting yet, but are being called into normal. As you?

Zoom

Zoom

Nothing so. On colorful would.

A bit poshamanil with our common a few snapshots of. Such a here is hell is that Lies)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Guess who this?

Zoom

Last edited by (Jan 17 2009 22:33:53)

And still

Zoom

Zoom

And still)

Zoom

:D

Rustic if cowboy)

Zoom

Brilliant. Talk.

I was digging around in qualify to, studied under to do pictures of the without source, with net leaf, under aid of geometric figures and effects.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

If there is skills in brushstroke is painted (and have you they always were), then Photoshop can become different assistant.
I here is only process images can, and very sketch not given)

And here is and they)

Zoom

A bit fantasies)

Zoom

Ur! My the first the delivered on under aid functions Mask. Of course that's a bit harsh and rough, but includes now d know, as it works)

Zoom

Who not in rate - the will become more, if on it click with the mouse.

Zoom

Well :cool:

Yes, sign In, and obey need to was moreover a guard vrisovat with fearful were a hatchet face. Or do Wilkes - soup from his goals.

Last edited by Smokli (Apr 8 2009 22:42:39)

Point not was derzhitsya moreover a guard, I it comes his pidorga from souls would has)

Naskachival itself whole together video with Michael their respectful and decided to do normal dvd, that would can be was look on DVDs. So decided to hook up couple of-top three for a for them, so say, premium domestic publication. Then'll print out, 'll cut out and shall put on pillows were very). As you?

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

The third liked

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Plitki » Photoshopped.