Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Photosession adorable old-school game shows consoles

Photosession adorable old-school game shows consoles

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

To a PS One lacks FF caliphate, not nostalgia, I would played would in it, A FF caliphate Crisis Core when has passed on of last splash screen on tear punched, Of-for music in greater extent. Music plush!! :love:

Last edited by (Aug 21 2008 19:41:10)

+1

Yes perishing, what not talk less, and a series of The Last Fantazia - this cult! However I nor one until the end of not has passed, for they all arkhislozhnye.

Not such perishing and complex. Truth in late me 100 Phenix down (voskrishalka) not khvatilo9 from what I not has passed its, too, (( :canthearyou: But in it so much Fishek steep) Oooooh! D wait sledueschikh holidays that would its pass, and the can smell time not will!!

Have you there is's-vokh, here is and molitvakh near him come - support for subject!))

This's-vokh (pro which I forgot already) lies there - far you his authorized) A I have only joystick ands)

Gyyyyy, prikolno, and far you Sanya his authorized?

I his authorized under sofa. Raze not can fix it all up increasingly.

))

Blackcurrant here's attacks Sony Playstation 2, in opting to become although would on this the console litsenzionschikom, and became to collect art collection. Already harvested a sweet more 20 games, among them there are several rarities by. Now I'll finish this and do in God of War play)

Zoom

Last edited by (Jul 3 2009 01:55:17)

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Photosession adorable old-school game shows consoles