Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Photosession adorable old-school game shows consoles

Photosession adorable old-school game shows consoles

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

Decided to here is ambush you all celebration - posting derzhitsya its collections game shows systems. Here on fact not increasingly, but these to be sure occupy pochetneyshie seats. Am asking love and give me your guidance. Was even idea call this subject a double entitled: The unattainable joy all teenagers in the ninety iss or derp Sasha, ah his on dick with him friends with one another! Our for name!

Sega Dreamcast

Now Drimkast - the first and the only competitor Great and terrible Pleysteshn 2. On their moscham was of course weaker sonevskoy gewgaws, plus an untalented promotion and virtually the complete lack of khitovykh games, have made its black deal - in the early 2000 - 's console officially declared the dead. I same love its for Sonic 2, Shenmyu (who still until pleasantly not played) and simply for what she left its footprint in history game boxes!

Zoom

Last edited by (Jun 2 2008 23:45:28)

Sega MegaDrive 2

Not, who not knows Segou? We all on it rose and knew virtually all of the game on perechet. In school years on lessons and change excessively discussed problems, associated with clearing the Road go 2, fataliti from Mortal Kombata and secrets from Golden Aix 3 and Sonic's. Megadrayv exciting minds our vast the homeland until the mid-2000-'s (this I you, as seller say). Hits and simply good games on it was issued so much, that simply there is no opportunities their all to keep and call. The best PlayStations among people in 90s, unambiguously!

Zoom

Panasonic 3DO

Remember, already in tekhnare, on 1 th rate Panas was my urban phenomena dream. Superb Road Red and Anarchist SkinHeads, Doom, Killing Time, the awful Escape from moster Manor, cheerful putt with me putt with me (to Moon, a dynamic Samurai Damashi'i and of course same Gex with Street Fighter - were in the limit for all khoteniy and desires. This was my the first PlayStations on laser drives, that in the contestant the Nighttime was incredibly with steeply! , it is a pity that lived console very little, in the west its nagging him to death outrageous (on those times) the price and very small his-in games (was issued slightly more 300 games).

Zoom

Sony Playstation

Plague, swept in in my life, and also in life million people the most motley age around the world! Resident Evil 2, Crash Bandicoot 2, Tekken 2.3, seems Fantasy 7, 8, material habits 2 - ate some without balance virtually all free time, lasting in the contestant the Nighttime raspologal. Of course, not forgotten the most touring in Zagorje and tailgatin 'with friends, but here is schooling by from sonki, inherited very firmly! Never, which unfortunately there is no on this Forum, remembers-party party. For Saul Kaliburom and Tekkenom in uchebnoe time! Not, happy were the Days!

Zoom

Super Nintendo

" . You like it or manage world, their world? 3D polygonal graphics, digital breath, 36 thousands of flowers, Super born - this is more, than game, in which you - povelitel! Already today, across the country, perfect once the system - Super born! "Here is so (or roughly so) denial stunning a television commercial declaring firms UNIF, who spawned in the early 95 th year in our city of nintendomaniyu. All wanted this purpose, but no one its not was, camping on To cost she then - 21st th! Only swoon 9-Interwiev class and having gone on part-time job when, I was able ??? its afford! Absolutely not by fiddling with my expectations, she on to come months has become decoration of on dust in my room! The most vozhdelennaya once the console 90-'s!

Zoom

Last edited by (Jun 3 2008 02:45:31)

NES ( Dendy )

UNIF - this a synonym for my childhood! With him began friendship with "new reality" and the lifelong love to gambling away pods......! Does anyone remember that after from Duck Hunt, 's turtles. Exactly a ninja from TMNT, back dudes from Contra & Super Contra, won by a from Duck Tales 2, into karate from Double Dragon 2 and heap other heroes forever will remain in memory million boys (among which and I not exception). UNIF - this miracle, pokorivsheesya us, sovkovym children, in the the distant and a not a time!

Zoom

And here is and I, frowning, but deeply in psyche, happy holder of the just this wealth)

Zoom

Zoom

Yeah, you made this, I can only add that in really deep childhood I have was opportunity only walk in Visitors and there look and sometimes on-slightly-slightly play in:
ZX-troop - ???? mind-blowingly: Klava, tab to monitor, and two-inch machine, in recorded matter how sound an appalling and confusing man music, but after its the end of the on the screen an Myrabel not it is important what, importantly that can be was manage some pretty hot piece, though on the screen, this much cost.
Video-sport - this was the Russian PlayStations, can be was play in football, Tennis, no whack-bat and even something, and looked increasingly so: On the screen television field, squaring graph depicting the ball, and stick depicting players, the ball was flying around the , players only upward and down, all of this was absolutely black-and white, but okay, that's-- thrilling to watch. And itself PlayStations - platform, to which annexed TV and two joystick, joysticks - this at all separate theme on Sjusj?en prikhrenachena bottle cap that need to cut to disco, keep craning in one side, and wand on the screen goes to upward, keep craning in another - respectively down. And also was there a pistol, which could only shoot on square box, the size of the square can be was to change, thereby adding complexity, truth when I once sent carpel in wanting, utterly accidentally, it turned out that so can be constitute in any goal, what complex she would nor was.

Nastalgiya!
Now computer but save unites all and needless, borrow so much seats under consoles. Can can you set something museum, as thinking?

Yeah, was time - not what now. From childhood more just remember Mortal Combat on Sege,
Tekken and Resident on first Sonku, and gorgeous RPG on 3DO "Lyutsina`s quest"
Then was much more games, in which can be was play days running all))

On sone me relished in medal for courage play, is identically, can be was even Terrace which.

And me more just napriklad, as we in Top Gear have you, Shurik, 've beefed. Cool implemented time!

've beefed the, one or two times just. Me in the time nrvilis even not game, and likely the atmosphere 90-'s, a sense of arrival what the new, what the unusual and a glorious. I in igrukhi the these and not play Lesse at all - I like their to collect. In childhood dream not succeeded, yes and could not she realizable, and here is now I take their) Alphabetic! Who ready respecting copyright laws electronics rarities by - mercy of am asking!

There is no accidentally no one account on Molotok.ru? There meet indeed rare things and on not particularly expensive price. People Microsoft, the curiosities, sometimes simply nevduplyaet how this valuable product and that selling this now for couple of hiljada, you then NEVER this not certainly and likely even in the real life not witnessed. Ah yes okay - this problems of. Ah so that - there is from whom account?

Zaregsya and know problems

Yes here is thought, can from whom already account there is, that would glee times about itself data not continue to authorize. In principle I nor from whom not'm hiding out - yes, perhaps zaregyus. Nevertheless - if from whom i.e. desire to or opportunity respecting copyright laws growth my collections - d glad any aid and of course same dam in all of this play (I have homes =)).

I hasten share relish! Yesterday, utterly on the up price, me managed bag some good stuff 13-defective! -in cartridge for legendary consoles Nintendo 64, which, incidentally, I have until still there is no. Thing this for our market a unique, cost she in its time quite many and I have no nor one an over-familiar, have which she would modicum slightly slightly was. I, in its time, managed contemplate its in action in its company no clothing left UNIF, that was in transition'na - USM. PlayStations me hit and, that uniquely - until now there is no nor one stable emulator, allows launch absolutely all game for born 64. Here is derzhitsya these (now already, my) games:
P.S. Photos had to take copyrights, but the most the latter the top photo - my. There their all in sight))

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (Jun 6 2008 02:07:14)

Account there is no.
Incidentally, can in granaries'll do my gumshoe thing and can find the money anything to dandy or sege.

Game Boy

Dream all boys, and possibly and girls from Belarus had, - support once the system Game Boy! Had like processor and screen was set up on liquid crystals ( it showed 4 spin black color of. Was launched so far simply a huge heap games to him, very many ports with UNIF and Super born, that made Game Boy virtually invaluable an artifact in 90-most know On photo the second proposal for s gaming system, so-called Slim - he, unlike of the original, played on two the royal pinkie batteries (instead 4- 's on triple-A), was thinner and weighed doubled less. This already later poured Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance, and until on arena "Game Boy - always with you!"

Zoom

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Photosession adorable old-school game shows consoles