Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Beloved stars.

Beloved stars.

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Here propose a Twittering photo favorite actors and actresses with minimal star status.

Denise Richards+

One of my favorite actresses. Very the Beautiful and talented - played girl challenge, many "the drama and comedy shows at nights roles. Former wife Charlie, like, a Sheen. The latter work in movies on todays day - The blond. The blond and The blond. The blond with Pamela and I are Anderson.

, uh, Daryil Khanna

Was the hugely obsessed Ideology after viewing movie vengeance, Bill 2. Starred have Saipa Williams in music video "Feelings." Many serious roles in movies. Fantastic being veiled.

Tom Cruz

My the most a favorite the actor, which love the entire soul of! Game his - dazzles. Very carefully chooses role, so his pictures almost the study. Unfortunately in the last time rolls not more 1 th movie in year, but this the film, personally for me, almost always event!

Kevin Spacey

Simply damaging the actor! One of the best - charismatic, charming. A is rather from watching a with him "The Plain sponsor", "The Beauty on American" and "Sugar perpetrator", that would understand about than I.

Last edited by (Apr 30 2008 01:29:36)

Tommi Lee Jones
The hugely likes his game in MIB, name other films with his the participation not that I recall

Cyrus Knightley
On my view girl with the most the beautiful the face of. , it is a pity that increasingly else suffers from of anorexia

Cyrus Knightley - the Beautiful girl, but the hugely kind of thin. She beautiful in Pirates and in "the Real of Love", but in the rest of the - past money, as spoke my one buddy. Tommi Lee Dzhons- real Esquire Drink Database - films steep with him mountain. People in the black, Big here not place, Prirozhdennye killers, Three graves - the actor simply a delicious. Respect and love.

Kamui Gackt jokingly claims

An excellent singer and simply a good is dyad Kamui Gackt jokingly claims. Played in gothic group, and now plays and sings's famous confession Pop and's famous confession Rock. Reveres culture his country, plays virtually on all known music instruments, knows 5 or 7 languages in perfection (unfortunately among them Russian there is no), all in life aducerea until ideal. So music his and voice sugar.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Beloved stars.