Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Polls here » Eternal theme - Beer or Vodka?

Eternal theme - Beer or Vodka?

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Poll

- ?

66% - 4

0% - 0

0% - 0
?

16% - 1
, .

16% - 1
Votes: 6

Not Id say, that me this strongly worries. However the truth must be where the near, truth Mulder?

If anything yesterday saws beer, returned Guinnesses as well, sometimes pleased is faring.

Vodka not abide, it's already long. Should relax beer)

Yesterday and Iicaa saws being a beer Afanasy. Very derive, with under taste, which stripped, all without exceptions, botled beer. And week ago saws a tincture pertsovku together with Leshim. Under a good a snack gabfests without and ultimately us was were eaten three the bottle this good vodka. I think, can be was would drinks and still, but recent gender the bottle I at all not remember. Also weeks three ago well beat up my wife on red receives vintsu, and a month ago,in during weeks only tequila - so that spectrum my alcoholic-beverage addictions quite open. And all same under all under this can with certainty say, that quietly can be exist at all without alcohol.

Last edited by (Apr 22 2008 18:33:58)

Beer - the most student drink) but when are you drinking his every day quickly sickened by.
Vodka not'm processing it all until now. Most optimal for me - tincture Nemirof
Text or: I not drunkie... works!

And under than here drunkie...? Can be be of an art aficionado, not as under this a drunk, and can be be a drunk and value even triple cologne, not as under this man be what drink he likes, I like, except normal beer type moreover that we drinking in kolbasove, even and the Archery miracle, title-free which I cannot recall, and also moonshine, whisky and sweet wine

+1

Triple cologne, on my view, this already the latter stage of alcoholism. This lost man for society.
And about beer not would argue, that quickly sickened by. On itself know, that this the main drink. Constantly raslablyalis on Kaluga Square, when this was can be. Incidentally, here I on Gunnel heard, that harvests grain deflated. May lie - soon the end of the beer level. If this is so, move on anything another.

And't deliver itself has gone speech about alcohol, propose a - A NOT you aren't listening PRO of his way just to, other!

On May holidays will in the most times. Question one - where?

Have Dimona on dacha

I wanted to would in kolbasoffe, you as?

Ah I, too, FOR. However, if we want take there normal seats, need discover date our meeting, time and do Made to Order on a table. Incidentally, not necessarily to go on Michurinsky Prospect - there is and other restaurants Kolbassof. Let us let's see on their site and will do its choice.

P.S. Anyways, I already looked and concluded, that go makes sense or in Kolbasoff on Simferopol boulevard or. On Michurinsky Corso - the rest Kolbasovy are in any the bungholes. Still times here is you the reference on site, but aim is a the rest options me not smiled at http://www.kolbasoff.ru

Last edited by (Apr 25 2008 01:32:35)

I concluded, that nemeshalo would to visit on semferopolskom. Will object for comparisons and from subway not far. And about number of, think, 1 or 2 be appropriate. That you say?

I like, I can. That the Seryoga nothing not writes. You when can and exactly, that at all about this thinking?

Yes, let us first or second on Simferopol.

Is famously. Next week I'll talk to you.

Ah Th - I'm calling them on 1-\ u0027s? Hours on 15 :0 0 normally will?

Made to Order made. Us await on Simferopol in 16 :3 0 2 th number of. Their phone (on anyone case) - 310-57-12.

+1

Meeting propose a implement 2 th in subway Chertanovskaya in mid-the room in 16.00.

Ah beer, and mostly rarely consume a variety of.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Polls here » Eternal theme - Beer or Vodka?