Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Discussions about automobiles

Discussions about automobiles

Posts 41 to 60 of 176

Yes I would so not said. In one only dlya nissan murano their pond he. On every turn they meet. This that, gender Moscow it's the rich?! There is no. I think, that interest to this model is due its if not in grandeur car body and malities, especially ahead. So that life tonus is VERY cool and reliable.

Ah, about gender Moscow - this Dima of a line is that of course. Paul Moscow - this block fords Magic, Hyundai Militia, Deu Neksii, and also Lanosy, Logany and Tarot readings. Sivikov all same significantly less, but they on roads absolutely not deficit. Machine, on my view, all Good: Big volume of aaaaaeieea (400 with plus liters volume of), got a big-ass salon, not the most low hood (14.5 see), moderate consumption fuels, aggressive a youth sports style. Confounds me robototizirovannaya box transmission. This, say, already not the standard machine gun and virtually everywhere his revile. That you think about this?

Agree. Robot an unsuccessful one choice for machines. Often goes from by building. I, too, many read and heard negative including about robot.
That still me not likes - this low hood. Have made would better changing. This more universally.

Last edited by (Jun 29 2008 13:36:22)

Yes like can be the ass it raise, but not fact, that understood from this will. You know not: In than precisely the problem with a robot, in than his defect?

Reliability have him the bad. Pleasantly not suggest that precisely there it, but goes from by building quite-??? often.

http://www.drive.ru/other/news/2008/08/ … ezhda.html - prikolites, a new Lada crossover. Post, who that thinks.

Superficially looks solidly, on Zhigul not it seems at all) But this, as I understood, only layout, and converge whether deal until serial production - still question. But if converge, then key factors will, as usually, PRICE and the quality of assembly.
At all interestingly, in what price category intend to enter VAZozovtsy, because nor one more-less cheap crossover me to mind not came.

Ah here is, on logic things, doing so miracle should be where the in shattered windows 400 thousands of. Was would not too shabby, if would designers refused froms officials of Wazowski type salons and have made that the in the new spirit. Kind of of course have machines a!

http://www.popmech.ru/gallery/photooftheday/ - here is such machines / motorcycles will in soon future.

Th! Yes perishing))

Hyundai presented with an concept them to-5 i-Mode

Ah that, kareytsy again are burning. With mind like nothing, but salon. Modicum would color the other have picked up that whether. :suspicious:

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Substandard dental have them fashions. Not car, and amoeba any in a fuzzy. On such machine I would touring not wanted to)

And simpatichnaya machine?

Me external design grassroots, wasn that glaringly all ??? a bit. And here is salon, indeed tukhlovat. With hand looks, as "catch future" - such nezateylivoe fastening armchairs and the view, though. Overall, yes and like the third a series of seats a block away is. Not quite is understandable a targeted group buyers - here can be was more commodious do and to haul off and slap a ginormous trunk - here is would deal was. And most importantly - tourism should it budet cost?

Emerges other questions, will be whether he be competitively supplied to us and who on such a my junk drawer will touring? :crazyfun:

I here is on vsyaki case .NET., that in pre shipped his Summit nechayno "?" Put

wrote:

who on such a my junk drawer will touring?

And why my junk drawer? Me seems this will be the Korean the answer kvashkayu. Me it highly handsome,.

Qashqai people namnoko stilney looks. He me more likes. Of course, anyone will buy such machines. After all opinion can be variously have different people. But I against such wheelbarrows.

A new Mazda Axela / Mazda3 rolls out.
Here is this press me more fit for. Big cars not my choice.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Ah and ezdiy on its seven

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Discussions about automobiles