Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Discussions about automobiles

Discussions about automobiles

Posts 1 to 20 of 176

Here is here propose a write their opinion about those or other novelties (starinkakh) rescinding (or, if want, domestic) automotive. Advice, articles, reviews, derzhitsya, news - all of this here!

The past few years more just like cars Mazda: Good and compact Triad, and a respectable six, and sports RX-8 and a new jeep-an SUV. All cars met in one sporting event-style.
That same concerns car dreams (dream something not harmful, then this the name Porsche, the Cayman!)

About Mazda has absolutely agree, especially likes "a regular wild staff." And here is about European auto - me interesting the kind group machines, which come would under definition of the price-the quality of and were although would roughly are available Disarmament average consumer. I until their not studied - can who what tell pollsters?

Hmmm, immediately comes to mind "Czech a Volkswagen", camping on E. Had. Although all depends the price categories:
If to talk about truly affordable and high quality automobiles, then this to be sure
Renault Logan and here me no one will sway. And so, can be find relatively available model still among
Pezho, the rest of European the best business (especially Germans) too roads

Yes not tell. Agree, Reno available, but not easier a bit pereplotit and take, for example OPEL ASTRA. Life tonus is VERY cool. Folts, of course, better, but this, too, well. Would cost in average in 430 thousand

Heh, curiously to know how many is worth the most simple Astra. Auto good but does me compared with Logan the price znachiiitelno higher

And was I have several dudes known, say to opelyu in nemtselyandii belong roughly so same as have us to izhu. Not know how this truth.

Have "white-collar" in auto salons there is saying: If Vauxhall vyvezt in field, then final curtain, as he rusts. Astra the generalized car, but here is personally me he not likes, so same not likes and Logan (simply, think, machine must inspiring owner not only myselfjust a energy-saving characteristics, but and superficially). Closely read pro Pezho 308, but is worth only to talk about him with among acquaintances avtovladeltsami, as all krivyat face and say pro "pyzhika" prevents yucky. ???? no one of them on "pyzhikakh" not traveled. Not, I this machine not justify, simply superficially me she Belarusian jersey in Estonia.

I agree, that dezayn than 1.6 billion cups. But except just this (the price, quality, characteristics) needs think about lines in car service. As me known, the situation is by no means brilliant.
Astra I like, let even have Germans so consider. But make they their machines much the potency and for security watch!

Heh, being veiled this of course it is important, but not in is case, when enjoy restrictions in finance. Need
To think rationally and perishing if have heave there is in pocket 10k $, then need to do choice: Touring on what-thread
Podderzhannom "beautiful" troughs, which in soon falls apart or choose auto economy class.
This my stance

And can be godochek fail and increase the their securely until acceptable sums, lest not not had to choose between Logan and Lanosom, and buy Regrettable qualitative car. Incidentally can be and avtokredit always take. This my stance))

Ah to compare Logan with Lanosom cannot be: Logan modicum and not shine by beauty, but in all rest relations
This a modern car European levels. Not for good reason half of Europe for him in waiting lists is worth

Why same their cannot be to compare - they both are in one price categories, therefore - classmates. External kind of both have not fountain, and about of modernity - ZAZ Lanos Pick-up there is on this moment in three variations: Provide Chevrolet ZAZ Lanos Pick-up, Deu ZAZ Lanos Pick-up and Sens, Yonne. If would this was bad car - why his then in three variations issue? Perishing provide Chevrolet with Deu best perhaps - they these machines sell and if would ZAZ Lanos Pick-up no one not bought these, his would simply wash their hands with production. Yes and exactly about than speech - we same all guys young and look need to precisely with this position. Machine to talk about man that the must. Nor Logan nor ZAZ Lanos Pick-up machines a hundred percent not youth. There in them historians,, challenge and fashionable trends.

Last edited by (Apr 15 2008 20:47:31)

Ah reality yes) But does me, a youth Porsche I have Oh how long not will emerge ^s organs iss organs is ^

Ah, who knows. Although perhaps is worth change priorities?

Lanosov, as and other Chevy, said. The reason this - the price. 'Hochet'sya anything overseas, but not' hochet'sya many to pay or simply no money. And machine not very. Better accumulate. I here agree with Sasha.
But on expense appropriately auto Id say so - in auto I like practicality. And then everything else. We have no so much money, to buy machines on every case.

Ur! Dima with me modicum where the agreed! :rofl: We this wash :flag:

Friends - and let us here still and myselfjust a car references share? To example - found what any fun article or the review, and that would not are you rehashing this the text with site on forum - toss? Toss ssylochku, all reading, look pictures of the and squeak before from joy. I here is now'm on the sly seek options on the next year itself, for IKCO Samand Sarir already a bit devolve into and want what brendovogo. So, if will than to share or advise - await the with look forward))

Here is Germans took care. Such a a wheelbarrow have made. Want in a series of pitch, if like.
http://auto.mail.ru/text.html?id=26029&rubric=115

And here is the Chinese again mutant a wheelbarrow have made. Here is their can ? tt control from such a :crazyfun:
http://auto.mail.ru/text.html?id=26030

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Discussions about automobiles