Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » My photo

My photo

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

:rolleyes:

Zoom

On career near no the-arm excavators or tap

Zoom

With wife in Festival.

Zoom

With Vikuskoy on career

Zoom

Derzhitsya with recent from shame right now. On the photos I, Meath and the overnight Moscow

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

To us arrived circus. And Vikusya endured wide us the brain!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (Sep 8 2008 02:24:40)

1947 with its with a thick godfather. Never became look like on Bomb from is the Prophet))

Zoom

Last edited by (Sep 14 2008 02:05:16)

Did his even more swoll out? As pogostil he?

Derzhitsya with awaiting a hike in circus. All very liked, on time resisted where the 3 hour together with intermission. Were the stunt guys, jugglers, ta, acrobats and of course same clowns. The atmosphere simply stunning, music plays modern, laser show and digital playpen. However, as nor fact - in circus often not antiquing after, perishing too many replays of in programs. Can be walk roughly times in 2-3 year and normal will.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Family short in Volsk cleanest

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/polax81/album/68004/

Life is full for festivity and other things shit. Couple of days ago adopted participation in a yard league on football, where together with his team crackerjacks blowing off steam and cases won in 1970s turn into some scramble with local soccer'm some little punk kid. Us injected chubby little goalkeeper years 13 fringes, which turned out to be highly have, and with-sum game 4 :2 we in fact are the ones who put their names, which in this yard of course same immediately same forgot, however joy and great for festivity was delivered very many and on address. There is desire to repeat)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

For this come me slightly not ate guard does, said, that in movies cannot be photographed. Then I still couple of times defiantly flipped his decorations, but derzhitsya succeeded the ?. Guard does watched on me with cannonball eyes, in opting, apparently, that I quite fool. And fool not I, and he - that want, then and I take pictures of!

Zoom

Last edited by (Jun 2 2009 15:51:45)

In Saturday were with wife founded on wedding. Was noisy, fun, banners suit contests and we with Naskoy even several times win. All dance, I Kilmer couple of songs and like would even particularly not got drunk.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

This the top photo is called "Dont want sleep." My heard a daughter makes all, that would avoid disreputable procedures of departure exhorts down service. And although outcome ultimately case reach always, virtually every evening history repeats again.

Zoom

Last edited by (Oct 4 2009 23:53:06)

Propose a, don't listen to him, include fairy tale or still what any relaxed, she and falls asleep, I think, and can and there is no :-D

My a bunny

Zoom

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/polax81/album/90525/ - here is uploaded on Yandex-the photos a new album with rabbit becomes more evident. He so ironically teach those, and I have under hand was fotik. In general, whom interestingly - on exiled.

Here must were be my krispy kreme razveselye derzhitsya with ????, but camping on To no one from you for greater part of weeks and words here not wrote, then tiddly. You, not derzhitsya. Later before I that any'll post an on Yandex the photos.