Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Polls here » In how many years you in the first time fallen?

In how many years you in the first time fallen?

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Poll

???

80% - 4
....))

20% - 1
Votes: 5

))

:O

The answer will ambiguous. Even and not know that say. Hardly in of kindergarten age this can be call - hotel. So sympathy and not more. Man in such a age and not thinks about this. Simply reacts on situation. Yes that to talk about of kindergarten age, I and now not can accurately say falling in love with whether I in Ponravivshuyusya me girl or this simply flirtation.
Outcome one: Apparently still not met the contestant the most or I nothing in love still not understand :rolleyes:

All Hi.

When'll fall in love with, then this don.

I understood. This not with whatever "simpatmyami" not sravnnish.

Dimon as always mutti tipped off any sign. I the first time fell in love in girl on dacha, in next-door neighbor - me was seven years. I came 75-to grandmother on summer, and autumn, winter and spring we with Katyushkoy (the so a this girl) were registered. Was ironically - I even missed you, a bit.

Last edited by (Dec 31 2007 03:01:21)

Nine regional centers)) nice)

Why mutti? I simply decided to me take a guess here. Man something I scholar :P

I not d detail commenting on this, Id say only, that on question: In how many years you in the first time fallen? Instead answer you began what the personal psychoanalysis can, so and, closing still times, sedated any sign mutti and directly, on trial so nothing and not said. For literate answer sometimes enough simply monitor move their thought and not stray following their vosparenem from direct and all comprehensible human answer, man you our, scholar.

Here is for that love I you, so for frankness :/

Ah if love us more not for that, then Mailitis such, what there is. As, incidentally, your successes on lavplanet?

I given there not was. Rang.

Personally I years in 6, in girl - odnogrupnitsu from kindergarten. :love:

The guy! :crazyfun:

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Polls here » In how many years you in the first time fallen?