Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our itself holidays souls and the bodies » Glitches in life!

Glitches in life!

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Let us HERE but missile defense glitches THAT Crema 1 Wu YOU In LIFE! 's prikolno)

I have glitches occur when I not been getting much sleep:
The latest was when I not slept 3 night consecutive on 3-4 hours. So here is: On 4 evening read and Halytsh eyes find there before me human in black an armor and with first fill head!! Gut!! Then VOlCES In head ANY MOVIE Innocent POVLTS. I thought "a cheesecake to Sheldon.. All tojust go to sleep! :swoon: :lazy: :fie:

Theme, as me seems not very pressing. T. K. We here monitored the health. And not accept nothing zapreschenogo.

I tokhe nor what not accept! You THAT)

Then why theme need a?

Yes, a cheesecake to Sheldon., you know, when I once, too, strongly-strongly not get a lot of sleep, I have, too, were glitches. Deal was so: One evening before 7 November, when this celebration even celebrated, arrived I after favor with a techie on Arbat to hang out. Met there douche bag one arrived he from any a remote Ural cities, name now why something recall not moguchto something type Omsk. And says me this fella type not want whether I in Peter go pedaling on weekend. I long particularly not understand in details say yes can be, and it has found tyotku with which need to there go pedaling and left us we and go. And here is two days I nor on a minute eye not sleep a wink, aoaee hitchhiking, and when I already one hidden, aieiaiue, not vyspavshiysya, drove in KAMAZ Naberezhnye Chelny with dude's involved which mentioned me pro prostitutes that along roads in big fuckers quantities stood, and I little by little nadinal to notice that land along roads not simply land zaporoshennaya covered in white, and fashioned from it someone snout curiously animals, Lions, tigers, wolf, and after all think sought to someone on many ahead all of this fashioned. And in some point only blink enough as hear "MOLODOY Financial! That Wu YOU FOR - DO NOT? And'm is worth to me conductress from bus. I'm on it glance focus, and increasingly what is becoming clearer, see a path, food further. And again all these animals and again any swampland.

Holy shit))

This, incidentally, ultradikaya history - Smokli here can be a round of applause For, that he IMoje made there living retraced his steps. Me here is, too, bears often far was just dropping off some, but here is galyunov on an empty place raze not were - the only, that when not sleep couple of days - very hard falling asleep and dream're such a fucking is obtained - wake up already hours through four and Raasclaat, man - the entire split per, nevyspavshiysya and created see this increasingly need not.

Yesterday went in the bogs and in street corner, of incorporating light, saw puny Jack back. Promorgalsya and Johnny-on-has vanished - on his place was brush.

Drunk yourself? :tired:

I was his clear-sighted, but when you get woken up. Glyukanulo slegantsa

Johnny-on-- a dressing brush, lantsa a-go-go gonna hop to no no

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our itself holidays souls and the bodies » Glitches in life!