Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Theme days - aspiranty recreation!

Theme days - aspiranty recreation!

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

Oh. (Laughs) as interestingly. Hooker, so. Come girls guide. Khkhekhekhekhe

And why he-he-he? Here is my Ekaty :thank_you:

Zoom

Klassnenkaya. Face would even be a little more specific and so girl the Beautiful.

A healthy recreation should run on nature! This after all theme pro a healthy recreation. Importantly, to intergenerational accounts not has impeded for a holiday, and the then it is difficult go home will.

You wanted to say housing will be difficult. :P
At all I agree. A healthy recreation this with steeply, and better beer and snacks or... and on nature of. This, too, can be called healthy pleasure trips.

I thermal fluid perebukhal for this week and now against even small tasting house beer. BEEEEEE!

+1

And again Pivische! Hoorah that! Tomorrow on work of course, but.

I here is simply stupidly perebukhal, and even not for nedalyu, and in one day. Arrived to us kladkoukladchik, a host day did brickwork and in end when to us toured dudes popit brandy I invited worker popit and at all've done together mistakes. Korochem Katka now with me not talks and even rsaakazat not wants that I've done.

Hope, you his has called the after work or he work its so and not for :playful:

Again played in football. Third time already is obtained, respectively where the times in week goes. And again we won with-sum game 14 :9. I half match was on porches, missed couple of goals and've torn right through elbow until meat. But all cheered, when I for a ball, not sparing myself performance and hands, jumped into and that most importantly - caught)

Until meat? Abouts organs is Oh

Where you play?

In the Moscow. There have them a slight field for a mini football, is called "zelyonka" (coverage from no the prorezinennogo material), there constantly dripping wet people - here is and walk with my males friends there. If want - come, together play a game)

Above than play, need to "physics" devoted. Intergenerational accounts, let and easy, with sports parliamentarian being incompatible. Alas :D

On the field and then you'll pull. I exactly and play, that would form of as the return. Today incidentally again played - expense 8 :8 draw)

http://www.lijnya.ru/index.php there is desire to go a canoe. Ekaty, too, thinking a bit request. If there is even wishing to - can go for a ride?

Idea the good, but I your passes. Better on skate. :)

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Theme days - aspiranty recreation!