Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Theme days - aspiranty recreation!

Theme days - aspiranty recreation!

Posts 1 to 20 of 37

Personally I truth until so not'm resting, but can who any will write me about this lot more? :O

Zoom

Hmm my plans on summer and recreation these are: In mid-July I hope Myslivny in Moscow and he meets with many sogildtsami and good friends, trip will not prolonged but to stay memorable, with 1 on 11 August I'm leaving in cruise on UNESCO and see cities Russia and d swim on its rivers, an excellent tour and thank you spaces, he always cloaks that the good.

I in Pyatigorsk'm going to go in early July and d there to climb things on mountains, and in August on invasion of. This I more not can leak. :big_boss:

I was already in Pyatigorsk and me shower, when liked, you, too, regulation in delighted, and take pictures many I then on stupidity fotik forgot.

Yes, if will time, necessarily d photographed. :bye:

Javadxan and take off famous The failure and near with him ah you you see a tailgater not discern cannot be from under land the learner hotheaded a key, its feet there simply dlazhenstvuyut and pomytsya if there is desire to, too, can be, simply luster of

I have there will nice girl - guide. ;)

Oh. (Laughs) as Oh. Interesting.

Anyways need to on liberal scattering lumping.

I, too, here is thought from for moreover that stand the trip in company throw company and to go on liberal scattering in village, and then realistically estimated situation and understood that there no one there and that I there d to do, better same see friends and sogildtsev

And I to grandma, became Lidia nevertheless life, need and grandma seem =) soskuchilas, 3 year nevidala.

I it comes, too, Lesse in handful of towns persuasively about but all my friends alas came away and boredom boredom

Not - for all summer need to as least modicum times with a swim, tan and take a ride on a bike. And the i.e. American), and not was summer.

I in cruise food on rivers Russia, cities have a look-see, environment. 'll be tanned, kupnus

One all, I returned from Pyatigorsk.

Zoom

Last edited by Smokli (Jul 16 2006 10:05:35)

Chyoto you quickly. LLC I, too, was rolling around upward on this caves. There have them such a mountain there is with guise of on city. I this ain't your received Sea is deprived hope and you their received.

Quickly, not quickly, however 2 weeks there had served.

Zoom

:) That and cool! Well rested?

Super. And here is I then not was able in failure enter, closed was. Whrrr

Last edited by Лорд Повелитель (Jul 17 2006 13:23:58)

Sanya, rested remarkable, girl-guide now with me lives. :boast:

Zoom

You are here » Forum Polaksa » My passions » Theme days - aspiranty recreation!