Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » We together!

We together!

Posts 21 to 40 of 43

Cool then walked, although another and could not would be. And on the street frost was - Red nose ;)

Today were with family in bowling, that on the street Carver Muchina 'in Peredelkino. Atomsfera well big, plays 4 pathways, gentle banquette, Progressive about a show tune. Grand Canal from for two weeks - normal, no joints, type: There seats; took, truth, prepayment, but all at least of it. These campaign we noted DR my brother, known here, as of Shaman King characters. All happy with.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Not can not agree - all passed fun and interestingly. For 2 hours played 3 Party.

Means mentally spent, times only 3 Party corresponding time for this time :cool:

Yes we at all not sat - only played. With us still Vica played - very despite throws were, for 6 fringes year-old age very with steeply. Even several times made UMPlRE: Strike and speir!

Today was under way (and highly successfully) approach in movie theater on the domestic the film "Taras Bulba", who was us viewed on territory trade center Yerevan-Plaza. The film all very grassroots, yes and the public met surprisingly big. Basic distemper crippling only our pushed a series of, and the exclusively sake of laughter and to community. Himself trade center quite big (3 building), heap known branded stores, and at the top resides booms courtyard, where we greater part of time and also. In general this was absolutely positive in all relations day, all Hi!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Greetings.
I glad, that you happily and gladly conducted this time. Still times am asking forgiveness for equally. Decided to, all-???, to sit it out homes for better well-being and popadayuschikh recovery. For-me opening until 9 number of, although homes me as a ARGUMENTY. Hope, that in any time soon, as get healthy again, to meet still times in already full companies :)

Greetings.
Ah that, I fully recovered. And propose a to meet. Can be, as always, go in movies or simply we go and sit where any. Weather Good.
About movie, then I want go on the latest system. The film on lyubitelya, but would still think.

I not watched nor one part of The Fast And The Furious, thought about this of course, but until he I have not in priorities. In these weekend I serve and is free like should be in the next. Perhaps and in movies that the still goes - will choice wealthier guest.

14 June I have was Day Alekseei. I this day very love and collect close and friends. Unfortunately not always all manages to come, however would still is obtained well. In this time we not were on neural barbecue in wood, and conducted greater part of time in restaurant Kolbasoff. Then have walked on Michurinsky Corso and quite on the evening on district)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

On Michurinsky in park.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Our: Drunken kids on a joyride Murray christening. Not - ah why same beer so heavily weighs heavily on valve?

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Sitting at work, appeared several minutes, kid free time. To this time not to be bored, I In on responsible step - tinker in photo editor izobrazheniiy Picasa 3. Here is that broke a :)

Zoom

Last edited by (Nov 11 2009 14:46:49)

+1

In my - very well! And photos nice unionized. Me liked)

+1

I, too, think, that for starters well :-D

Having I until site and decided to posting seemingly with a common meeting, to remind, as we pleased conducted time together. Shabby.There would so ;)

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

And Brasserie))

Zoom

Dimon, this same's bummer every come download watch.

I already after about this thought. Will assume, I'll rework.

http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/polax81/album/123655/ That reciprocal on more less successful derzhitsya, that were on courses camera. Dimon - you now added in my beloved the authors on Yandex the photos, so that plant pictures there - Tama ethnic group their and there's!

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » We together!