Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » We together!

We together!

Posts 1 to 20 of 43

:)

Zoom

Zoom

:D

Zoom

Zoom

Greetings!

Bountiful time days!

That for fludstvo. Has brought thugs no easy :(

Good day!

On this photos clearly in sight, as case ridiculous and not funny near Smokli)

Last edited by (Mar 14 2008 04:43:02)

Pyantstvo

Putting some photo with DR Shurik!

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

And still

Zoom

Zoom

Here is again we met together, truth not in full composition. On this time were in movies, watched, got interest us, suschestvennoy - "volts." All were in delighted. In general as always all passed on is famously. So - laps.! :)

Tusych have Smokli

The first combined zatus in 2009 has passed under being beer Afanasy (, it is a pity that it not became ??? our sponsor), build with vingami. A & W restaurant (these, too, why the not have become sponsors of, although was hope), pizza dominos (ah these at all no one not sponsors) and prevents other delicious, but utterly not useful bastards. Was fun, played in Monopoly again - I blew the first, Dimon mentioned wonderful things, and Smokli even got drunk))

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Yes, I normally so got drunk, hours until eleven at work the sickness is was, with hard thinking straight that from me requires and than I at all should engage at work, can of course had even and lasting the absence of, 2 weeks after all not worked.

Ah and I, albeit saws,, too, fun spent time, let and a bit. Decided home I still looked on Gunnel "the Destroyer" with features, but on next day'd take naps.

Sign In! And I, too, the Destroyer watched, truth with the mid-. Very a good the film - him already normally years, and all so same good! You my fotozhabki not appealed?

Why? Appealed. Go, Sovershenstvuy skills. Then let us have you oio-reintroduce reason learn :)

Ah you can already recognized now. Maybe, you start)) violations still that any'll draw. Incidentally - if want, you can putting their photos, and I their on their zastilizuyu on qualify to. Very well have yielded initially bad by the quality of derzhitsya (ah there the rough or strongly the bright), their can be very nice to plug. Here is how to example the top photo, where we with Dimonom sit in carriage subway - she was severely diffuse, and Lies like very even nothing.

Murray, tables-'s Pollock.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » We together!