Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some Enko (Dimona)

Some Enko (Dimona)

Posts 41 to 60 of 387

And you on-more customers))

Greetings all. HavenТt update here not has visited China's. Many work. Live right on, what and you wish. As mood before output of the? Tomorrow intepreter. with fellow pupils, and me to drink cannot be. Here is month. :(

You with them sake of woman're my heart's content?

Yes there is no. Me same to drink cannot be. Simply long not seen each other in.
Meeting has passed on right on, if not considered moreover, that to two the girls came husbands. ???? one of them already adopted on thumping.
Not understand sense in this. Why husbands not receive. Not came would at all, if husbands jealous. All the more in such a able :(

And you these girls from Belarus had not start attracting more

Simply derived unpleasantly. Most surprising the, that one of them even itself was against such things.

Again at work ass. Where work here...... bulges out, not gather additionally in any way. Only razgrebesh, as she again here as here. That for times went!

Greetings all.
As I long here not was! With work quite nothing not outperform everyone. I agree with why, problems full of the, especially under the end of the year.

Again on work. Nor days vacation. Homes renovating and heap affairs at work.
Want vacation.

Get drunk - and you get some rest) A the you forever what the out, troubled. Like it or - in Visitors make your dreams come true - on winter barbecue) I Snow from fridge door scrape up - in as a props his raskidaem near, purely photogenical value sake of. :D Smokli think, too, attend - with its with a snowball :) Is the fun, photos, potusim, alcohol we'll have a latte, talk to you soon in late all! And the I Lesse WordPad pick up volumes K a new and nadolgoe time'll get lost for public (I already list games, in which on reason hardware backwardness current phones missed, 'm preparing you little by little, and this VERY SEREZNO! D figachitsya in them until red just sit there and stare!)

Wasn drunk otdykhnesh. For me this not recreation. Computer's a hunk of course well, but and fresh air need.
On expense meeting idea the good. As only concluded will renovating necessarily'll come pick it up.

Again I not held several jobs their promises :(
Raze not is obtained go more often. Greetings activist Sergey about a new work.

Greetings all.
Finally Friday :) Although as something would still, camping on K. In Saturday and Sunday again renovating.
Decided to reinstall Windows. Want put Kh64. Truth the English version of, but nothing. That for good reason, that whether, taught language ;)
All same warm and heat sentiments. Greetings wives.

And than he better normal experience do?

Yes in general something and nothing. Forging on-better, truth not all programs are priced from-for 64-descarii. In a whole nothing write home about.

In Saturday fell in accidents. :(
In front run faced with drunk a freak. Man 60 years recently founding, and mind so and not, he made his. Need to was in such a weather in such a able the morning drive cars. And thank god no one not suffered. Simply happiness.
Except this (popodalovo full) have himТs term expired insurance yes and still tried to hide. But on his path (meters through 100) met jeep. His he, too, to mess up. Simply laughable. As the saying goes: "That would not done, all for the better."

Ah and what, as you with him to decide chase? With insurance policy against the overdue? This need to deal on him win. You with driver Torq Thrust skoreshis necessarily and rob≥t increasingly together. And IMoje - such faggots punish need to.

Now Court us be the judge on that. Phones we exchanged, and that bribery. Have him helmet. All will decide his insurance company.
On closest year affairs endowed.

Holy shit, Dimon. And I only wanted to offer on avian market go pedaling. Machine the strongly (?

Greetings all.
Ah here is and it is a timely the end of the repair. In Tuesday will gather cuisine and the main plan performed. Remained small for any snags, which I not believe work. Now take a careful shall engage machine.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some Enko (Dimona)