Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some Enko (Dimona)

Some Enko (Dimona)

Posts 21 to 40 of 387

Wanted pictures, please. My B-day on 25 years.

Not not skips. Perhaps derzhitsya big. Reductions size nothing not gave. Will have cut ((

Double 2

Zoom

We on dacha.

Zoom

I and shashliks on)

Zoom

Bathing in lie mudded

Zoom

Here is so and has passed day. Hope liked.

This we must hope that liked, and you perishing certainly know.

Why you dude's in lie mudded was tweeted by? This after all not you. Even not wrote who this. And this have you on dacha?

All was happening on my dacha.
Am asking forgiveness. I forgot, that some you know on own first. In lie mudded Lev, In pink shirt - Andryukha (traveled with him in Turkey), I with Marinka and sister.
Except Leo no one not ventures know. Yes and he was considered'm sober.

Last edited by ƒмитрий (Nov 10 2006 13:19:04)

And after all someone even photographed ;)

Yes, you rights. Alexey my block. I with himТve worked.

Again damp on the street. We Spring came, we winter of such a it's a shitty-.
On the morning grapple embarked. Yes and head very polished something it's a little sore. Day not developed an already with morning. Hope, to by the evening all will change.

:)! Ф Heh, Dimon - and can us still before "new" to meet? Shashliks on on snow. ... Exotic.. :D We-, to a normal snow had a chance and was not particularly chilly. I it comes with you, friends vodka would has taken a sip - prikolno me seems will ;)

Yes sake of God. Only, as I already wrote have Sergei in diary, until not can to drink. Warmly and snow - things not compatible :D

Already which day I beenworking through extension my term labor treaty. Here is dispatched on physical recently. Again so much time for good reason unmitigated.

ƒмитрий wrote:

the warmth of the and snow - things not compatible

Compatible, if weather -1, near's and intergenerational accounts, sake of sugreva.

Greetings all! Today learned, that work here me harmful (How me not likes, that doctors privyazyvaeyutsya to words of. Not can understand, that Leeuwen. Lab's. - office administrative. Only problems me create. But with other hand, in army something I carriage. Alone contradictions, and even more laughter) One word-life.

Finally I in office. All trouble behind. Life beautiful.
Today 01.05.2001 go after the driver's meditsynskuyu a clean. Cost, a disease, in 500 rubles. Oboldet, and need to.

:) ah successes you at work

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some Enko (Dimona)