Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some Enko (Dimona)

Some Enko (Dimona)

Posts 341 to 360 of 387

Absolutely no thought about offensive evening there is no - want normally finalize an, to come home and sit down with family for the table. Greeted d in Sadovoye Koltso, shall engage kushanem salads and popivaniem vinchishka, then perhaps with brother in Guitar Hiro porubimsya, can on streets descend (go), on cell shoot a video, yes and sleep - get his knows what still to do. About "outlined", my answer - 3 January (who in topic, the will understand). And chyoyta you all sleep gathered on evening? Hope not together, Ltd.?

Hello, friends.
Here is, finally, 's been a hell of could take write anything. And want I tell you about how we spent past Saturday. She had a hell of very diverse. Truth after all unsuccessfully, but about this then. Began entertainment with a hike on skate. Was indeed amused, that Sergei with Head amounted us with Katka company. In a result perfectly and fun Graz the evening Seregina Kateryna strongly the clumsiest person in hand (as it turned out - fractures). This very unpleasantly. But on this our journey not ended. Been conducting an my Caterina until homes, we discreetly go to Sanku, which already was waiting for us. There we to qualitatively talked and are chock full of. For that him thank you. Shurik authorized us package with Iranian the, camping on K. They him already are weary. And in 22.00 we are headed home.
In late all, Sergei left I have in machine USB (in the upstream learned, that Sergei verdict expected Wednesday Shurik on next day about it), and also found MINITELEANTENU.

Shurik, the Terms of ANY OF ITS is certain are looking for an. Contemplated - IT absorbed Wu child. Under meeting'll trade you everything)

Last edited by (Feb 3 2011 17:58:35)

You about than?

In pokete, where lay Iranian sweets, I found a small forward omni with shtekerom for TV. As meet that. Can in Saturday'll visit.

I'm leaving on the morning with Saturday on Sunday in Khotkovo, Moscow Oblast - have Comrade anniversary. Then as any will you give it back.

Congratulate me - I bought machine! Virtually all concern behind, remained only pass MOVIE, on which I chestiune. If all well, then in Friday my concern will end and with a free soul of'm taking in Saturday Seregu with family in airport.
Pokatavshis 10 years on Pistoia Piante I have request good impression about him. Some wondered, that have my-7 some units until now work without substitutes. But around the once comes the end of the and I with heavy stumbling in psyche authorized its in junk.
The impression about a Ford most favorable. It and understandable - change with Russian machines on the LiveJournal. Another and not the case, if's a foreign car not a bearded year.
In general, I very glad purchase, but about the last all same recall intentioned words.

Zoom

Last edited by (May 4 2011 09:17:53)

And ??? sho - I you flatly I congratulate! Long it is time was say: "Farewell" the pelvis and ??? show already people focus. We all miss and now we have joy for Dimona! Mazaltof)

Greetings all.
Here is led to plough. Hope, that crunch will last only briefly, after all hot water something there is no. Account for harden his body (decisional laziness heatin water). Organism bodritsya, especially on the morning.
Visited me, hold on everybody on moment write messages - "What something became get colder? Not it is time whether us turn up! " :idea:

Last edited by (May 27 2011 09:18:02)

And the bottom crusade wrote that the language;, but then had it redacted on in 09 :18: 2
That you have in mind under "turn up"?

Drinks, of course. As have you affairs, Sashas? In weekend with Seregoy chatting away comfortably about a picnic somewhere on small river. What thinking?

I output only in Sunday.

Staff still found or until himself you work?

Long to explain -ve worked himself, as and before. But to his DR this question decide.

Greetings all.
Yesterday In to visit meeting "actors,", akess Ford Focus. Sat in beer restaurant on Vodnom stadium. Meeting was Good. Merry male and female, drink beer and splochenaya company. All liked. New familiarity always useful, if they not in a burden for.

Here is went the second week my vacation. , the weather has, aren, despite the, that feel hot. Virtually entire week was on dacha and here is in Friday on the evening have returned, camping on K. In ties with hurricane a.m. light. For half of every week I will here, and there in sight will. If nothing not will emerge on the horizon, then can makhanu again on dachku.

Something long here no one not was. One I until t. Truth progress there is no quite - not putting nothing pro game, not'm starting it up conversation and the like. Himself with a not want communicate. Suddenly not the before ordering :crazyfun:

Seryoga the entire in work, and Shurik, apparently, on dacha dormant. And that with the rest? Quite are lost)

And when you pro game the what posted or talk he launched? What the I this as the poorly remember. I here - work a shitload of and time particularly there is no forum engage. If I nothing not write, this not means, that nothing Twittering not need to. And the is obtained, that I'll post an those 5-6 to discuss or simplyposts, and you would still now, don't speak and not write nothing, but visit under this regularly. Here on 20 my messages, account for 2-3 your - as under such other conditions will prevent about what the communication to speak? The first year and a half people what the was, was movement, regilis people, interestingly was, and now I,, purely on slot machine am apanem those. If you my themes not interesting since, let us talk about how, that interestingly you.

I about this and said, that I pro game not posted never. Simply fludit not want, and other those that require discuss, until not found.
About what I rarely t, in this you rights. I repent.

Sashas, at work problems or simply hands lacks?

Ah we not so many're having a baby thought, but ??? ?? ? ? recently I even pictures bailed on. All saw? :D

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some Enko (Dimona)