Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some Enko (Dimona)


Some Enko (Dimona)

Posts 1 to 20 of 387

1

Pouchavstvovav in discussions on different themes, it is time lead the own :bye:

0

2

With Monday get so sick. Runny nose andТs throats's acting up a bit. That for shit. Want to heal and recover on-faster. Need recipe. My not help.

0

3

If bad cold - the will help you lemon. Eat about his need to the entire (together with like Roses Lime), but the truth can be this do with tea, cognac or still with than - to not Oh. Ventotene from terrible sour taste. Guarantee of recovery 90%. On remaining 10% can well load up on drugs, gorchichnikov, grelok, warm clothing, my honey, honey and any sign healing grass. I think - you're gonna be fine.

0

4

The entire in Eve of weekends. Food on liberal scattering to friend. - Hurry, Nick his day Wireless HSIA. Feel drink with me will let-was. Recovery was postponed time. :D

0

5

Ah here is and over weekend, and for them and gender weeks. Weekend over so quickly, that and not observed, as went on work. Well, that head after such a celebration not aching. Life beautiful.

0

6

Here is again at work. After news about pacify Seregi raze in themselves obtain that kind not can. More precisely from his encryption.
Something machine borokhlit. Need to on week go in car service. After all in Saturday chessboard on liberal scattering to wage. Need to belly Canning liberal scattering and begin sleep from it. Await the-forward to it.

0

7

Here is sit at work and miss my. When there is work - poorly, and when its there is no, too, not very. :)

0

8

Here is and day has passed. Interestingly, as I vyzhel in this bustle. Day very the downloaded. Not wish such a no one. Well, that still in its feet trek. Went-pay I home.
All Hi.

0

9

I congratulate with new Avastar! Stewie, the man!

0

10

Me, too, likes)

0

11

Ah here is, well cared for by! I ONE in this world computer negotiations. Far same the heck are my interlocutors? All of-amp; Awtomaticzeskie Udowletworiteli :sorry:

0

12

Yesterday was invited go in Egypt in November. Gladly would went rest from cold and problems at work, but as on evil, with it and not have receded :(
But and in this there is their pros. Money will remain under me and will flow in another direction ;)

0

13

Yeeees. Recall student years: Mother gives money on day and you the entire day thinking - buy itself refresh or buy cigarettes, beer, yes "prezirov" pack =)

0

14

Yes, here is were times)

0

15

And here is again at work. , like, run around,, like, run around, and whom this need to not understand. Is content. Want vacation :)

0

16

Even more IТd say: "Want beer in good companies."

0

17

So man up the booze and get drunk! In than the problem the? Like it or, in Peredelkino make your dreams come true.

0

18

Want popit without damage health. So say usefully conduct time.
About trip in Peredelkino I already think. If not will special affairs, of course'll visit. A pity that Seryoga not can.

0

19

And here is again came bored weekdays. Want weekends. Work quite not bear.
I congratulate all with the first covered in white. Can so I so quickly having until work.
All pleasant sentiments in cold weather.

0

20

Came winter of and has brought problems on roads. Modicum number of machines has declined (truth not on many), but on roads the situation all worse and worse.
Last week work has become some nervous. Need to to cling. Not can same constantly this continue. All the more nerves need to secure, after all have male part of the population they not vosstonavlivayutsya. Yes still in Monday,, as the latest fool, worked. No one there is no, and work need to. That on advices with superiors!? Here is such snack cakes.
All lung and quickly flowing everyday life. Happily and Hi wives.

Last edited by ƒмитрий (Nov 8 2006 13:14:38)

0


You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some Enko (Dimona)