Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Smokli

Some: Smokli

Posts 41 to 60 of 622

That the such dimly that I recall, but without details. Heh! In Hi, - what only on drunk mistake not going to tell him people - but the excerpts pro her teeth - this with steeply!

You are right. Pechatuyu not always is correct.. This is not only from-for ineptness. Opiski and you have accented. This not reason me infuriates me.
You same not the first year me know, and you talk as-if recently me know :( DonТt expected from you such derision....

Correctly-is reformed, pleased.

You nazyvash this by making fun of me?

You call it this "some Smokli"?

Today a turtle on apartment were walking their, the cat ?????????????? liked and long then sat he about aquarium. The top photo not over - grateful type of file! Teachers sleeping bebeshniki losers, either and the servers their - closet!

Т m :(

Ah here is and ended weekend.
Again on work.
And so recently.
Bear be left lying around.
With wife hug.
In nothing not to be forgotten.
And tomorrow perishing B-day.
And quarter-perishing century.
I became man?
Hope that yes.
Someday
Can be
Meet
With whom any
Upcoming what any
Song sing, shall we
About how come we together
Long not we drank
About how as recently
About this miss
And nostalgia
Lidia will.

Ah here is and 12 me a quarter. Horror Hi,. :thank_you:

Congratulations to from the entire souls! That would was many have you just positive in life and desires were complied with, in general: Not sadness - increasingly the best only ahead!

I'm gonna join you to the cheers for. Wish luck in life and of Love, and else will be.

Thank you you, friends my! You such. Such. :friends:

But on morning head not aching, belly not turns the. I well and been happy that I have there is such a wife. She such cake me has prepared.

Yesterday on the evening found Guinness on 36.50 this more expensive than in pyatyorochke on 2p and cheaper than everywhere on solid Gold. Spent just had a cup look Miss congeniality 2. So itself a movie.

Last edited by Smokli (Sep 21 2006 18:50:15)

Yes perishing - filmik indeed not Oh fringes. Witness better Thunderdrum - say anything! - Tej so.

Ekhkhkhkhkhkh here is and another week from life ??? ?? ? ?. Soon perishing a new year.

And it is time seek gifts :P

The entire in Eve of weekends. Food on liberal scattering to friend. - Hurry, Nick its day Wireless HSIA. Feel drink with me will let-was. Recovery was postponed time.
:bye:

My aska: 245-871-613

Is famously Markieren. Markieren. After all Chetvertak case times in life :rolleyes:

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Smokli