Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Smokli

Some: Smokli

Posts 21 to 40 of 622

And that this for on a film loop?

I in films pro him threw away the intel. Cigarette today on a bike, tested his - something wheel rear quickly transposing weeks 2 and it soft, as Propulsion But :sorry:

This still that! Buy itself machine - for festivity popribavitsya, aside from spuschenykh the large.

Were today in Music and saw a gray little neck :)

Zoom

Something head whirring. Day cities, Hi, :bad:

:cool: ah here is, remained us with Kisoy kill White denounced Queen and Narnia we with it'll save

Yesterday sat across play and suddenly easily over the latest level of, can give whom any play :) through couple of years, camping on K. My Niinii perhaps, too, wants pass, 5 class after all

And I today on the morning decided to in WordPad not to climb things and now on the evening eyes not are sore :)

I has broken its phone. He me terminally successfully completed and I has thrown a his about wall and one times managed good whack fist, now he not works and I been happy. :threaten:

But on morning not can his find to take From your SlM card, Katka his claimed burying and not obviously :(

The most sign In is that in end phone works, only when me someone ringing, I not know who this and each time this it turns out surprise for me :)

As in old, good times: When have vskh were available disk phones, and opredelitelya numbers not was want. Stone age.

And again I the only the user Children who attended forum. Game had run out of and I again do play in Ragnarok., sometimes even interestingly.

Sometimes meet on the street old familiar. Usually simply look to for eyes and all make this differently someone quickly and with excitement, someone slow making kind of that nezametil. Himself sometimes enleve themselves on how that look at someone an over-familiar await the reaction moreover human, if going to say hello. - talk, pleases to remain unnoticed - there him and the road. In life imperceptibly is changing increasingly. From sociable kid's, like, I transformed in vicious, strode on life himself-on-itself human, zamechayuschego, that in 25 it is time would to call themselves a man, not guy-a "kid. Respectively and behave properly, not Caribbean marching in the streets with relish prepares to accept once drugs. Through week B-day. :help:

Yes, yes. Sometimes enleve themselves on similar Mind - sometime: Here is affairs all holler at your people, and all will as before, on old. Gather friends, have all will increasingly well - guitar, beer, sorvyomsya in Visitors on make-out marathon, health again daa. I, napoletano, smoke - don't want, been decided increasingly. But following settled problems emerge other, the third, devouring time ,-breathing in the back and friends not in sight became and himself what the, themselves not to know - adult guy, family, and yesterday kid, without penny for soul of, a bit tipsy, but why the very under the entire this happy and absolute. You recollect us years 7-8 ago: Hands in pockets, increasingly on side, civil defense ,-party party. ,-party party. ,-party party., fires of large cities loop, the whole world for you, from moreover the entire, as on their fingertips, thought about the future maturity seem whatever the unreal, not right. Personally I then about such a, as now there is, future not have it any other and not thought - although entire life wander around and in parental themes engage in my plans, too, not original. To accept present need thus, what it there is, with keeping on past and with calculation on the future. Perhaps so to live will the right thing would have, modicum and see them put whether easier.

Simply yesterday saw in no clothing left girl with which you once've macked on like Lipton Landing uncle Dima Ivanov she wandered around on shop with the hairy a boy and when I anodyne past scared Europe has turned away, lest I its not observed. And then until I in ticket office not paid product wandered around and renounce all swampland considered. Only would time consumes as me it looked.
Here is and what brought back on me myselfjust a thoughts remains ready from the past.

Final, guys came. Was about than worry. Such suckers everywhere many. If each time so lamented, the nerve not ?????. Let they consider, that they better all. Losers, either they and in Africa urady)). Forum friends, which you have abound, so not will.
Let us parties’smart, guys, and not let us them podobatsya.

Yeah-hh Dimon, Ohh!
The hole yes the hole.

Ah type Dimon Just Said That pro "uradov." This Perhaps those who shouts: Ur! Or (about horror!) man with tertiary education not keeps managing write! This scourge of our time - puzzle making new words on reason all-out illiteracy (recall Gogh, Sergei remember his? Drummer from my groups - invent the what the ridiculous phrase, type - vatum, krepushki, zmyaga and ebyonych. The latter phrase meant created all types of sentiments and govorilas about and without. Hi,, Dimon, write rebutting my speculation. You after all not simply so bought. Oops forgive. Received entrepreneurship?

Gogh remember. Usually is hard not to recall as we over him doing this for fun - talked that have us with you all her teeth made from 88 bones, type us once their beat the crap out all fully for something that not in the district have reached, type at all then grapple survived. Whatever eyes he on us watched. As on gods :dance:

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Smokli