Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Smokli

Some: Smokli

Posts 1 to 20 of 622

Has awakened, rinsed your face, Lesse do on work. Need to would take with a player.

Yesterday looked khottabycha. A the film, in trades abroad such often not based. The entire day yesterday've been a grubber, slightly not got in a fight with Vakil, camping on K. The was drunk and inadequately reacted on happening around. Today has awakened, rinsed your face, Lesse do on work.

Returned home, Ah, measuring temperatures, seems I took ill :(

Has awakened, rinsed your face, despite on work. Bought yesterday of the chronics, and they poorly work, we fuel-wood on zhfors old, we at all computer's a hunk Propulsion But :sorry:

Ur! I saved computer's a hunk! I have now everything works! We with Katya Terrace which thank you on narnii are wetting the wolf :friends:

Has awakened, rinsed your face, despite on work. Entire night in dream been in a fight with wolves and dwarfs, too. And Kees, until I slept has passed until the end of Alice, killed the lady worms and its issued from the loony bin :big_boss:

And today Saturday, we a host day in road, made repeated calls D. He on dacha, had to themselves to go in ikeyu, long ran adrift and bought 2 the thumbs of the gallery for shoes.

Traveled on exhibition cats, but it turned out that us in Internet betrayed and exhibition proceeded 1 day instead were promised two. For good reason only stopped working from homes :sorry:

For night nothing new not happened, so that Muzeum Wsi Slowinskiej on work reflect on movie, which we already the third day try through all was possible, but go to sleep next.
Is called he "country tides" and undocumented about being, daughters drug users, initially movie she was preparing spaces syringes with Maypole and Kilpatrick, mother she'd massage its feet, suddenly mother dies and Pope drives it out its in desert, where and himself dies, but here is passed already a few days, girl plays with heads their dolls and talks with reinstated, not understanding that he died, thinking that he simply farts. In general can today finally watch the rest of.

Yeeees. The film apparently - full genre is. Now I his accurately look not d.

I again is bald. :rolleyes:

Spit it out come baldy-locks. :D

Grapple broke a.

Zoom

Aaah. And why? Summer the we almost.

So after all isn't this Indian summer has come :dance: if anything say. Katka finished watching it country tides says in late is happening at all horror, but cosmogonies pretend happily ever & increasingly same present.

And today at work the kid one caught the mouse, kingship its in bank and scotch-taped adhesive tape to the wooden thing, then gave have a bang on this our workers the cats.

Zoom

Last edited by Smokli (Aug 30 2006 22:47:52)

And even to us flew into my parrot, and Ekaty his has caught and planted in box from video cameras. Now us osazhdaet our house a.

And even we look up mult "house - monster" and over another level of narnii, in general day is a good day not for good reason ;)

Today simply haven't learned our on work, decided to brother in school pursue, yes and simply for a holiday, soon do for in juicy watermelon, and until entire its art collection model for assembly I'm sailing in more easiest the size of the, to on disk more fit in there.

Look pirates Silicon Valley, prikolno.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Smokli