Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Polaks

Some: Polaks

Posts 41 to 60 of 951

Thank you for warning - let us be careful of make more active. Of walking on an amendment - cube calls the!

Corporis! Today worked gender days, and in else time traveled on Moscow, slightly not fell in accidents, sat in 120, saws beer and played in Russian (ewww! Shit!) carting. Play in Russian carting, increasingly would still, that be with on figure-woman - increasingly time pulling from it withdraw away. Now is, by delicious dinner and I do not than themselves take further, for all already sleep, and I only returned. , I'll play pay I in =)

Sit here is do Made to Order. Hey, people! If who needs to on licenses igrukhi, DVD or music, don, will make. Truth within price leaf, but this, too, a long.

Greetings! Progressed I that the late. I here is think go on the concert Belinda's Carlisle 12 number of. In reflecting increasingly. Who any case case not intends to go? Pozvoite me day - can I already for tickets do. And can and there is no. In capital's Luzhniki increasingly Footbal will.

Zoom

All tickets sold out everywhere. Poorly.

'm eating soup. Dimon, and when you itself homes staff Т? Let us in HAGТMAR play, X and at all normally will increasingly.

Ah that you say. Until not some favors, requisition. Constantly emerge other affairs, far money go. Already leader was coming was renew computer's a hunk, but began sponsor parents about ????. From plans until he not has vanished. Think, as summer cottage will end, will appear money. As states: "Hope dies last." :)
Happily.

Poor Nadka, here is it (will die the.

For well you Nadku the so? Buy it perishing it komputer, and?

Some you exuberant on avatar, mad at on someone? Strashon. Already fear))

Yes not worry - I not on you. And not exuberant he at all - simply a bit not in itself, and so - well favorable on kind of the avatar. The Khalk - this at all figure, I would said, with a philosophical symbolism - expresses our internal contradictions and fight with themselves a on backdrop of subektivnoy serenity, from what should, that this image would still, as and me, licked would and you and Smokli and at all whom anywhere. So that, as the saying goes: Not judge on its cover.

Yes and not talk less. Our life anyone anywhere will internationalize from themselves!

Yeah-hh. Dudes. Polazil I on school 935 and I saw youse twos there several very known surnames. Directly "the Musketeers, there boy - 20 years later. I in 96 th after 9 th class is gone - this is obtained passed. 10 years. Yeeees. Ghastly deal! However people increasingly same could be and on more than.

How I understood site was on reconstruction, so that can even and add people

Ur! Finally the music in car put! And the traveled as in would! 'm now many music on're blank in mr3

Mailitis my greetings. Now for festivity will in machine all)
What established something? -frills many?

-frills not many, in principle simple mr3 music. I still until column te does not pose - 'm getting used. Perhaps then couple of "pancakes" 'm gonna throw ago, and still me on day ce had been given subwoofer, but need then my amp, but on this machine I such a navorochenuyu system questioning accurately shall not pass. Lesse at all machine to winter restricting little by little - it is time already.

I already on this about was in repair service accounting. Reversed the oil and so on location--near train station. So that I ready for the encroachment whisk. Truth, until d touring on vsesezonke instead winter rubber. As obzavidus, shall put.
What plans on weekend? I here is think to visit you, if nothing not will change. That do you say?

IТd say, that thought is not a bad and meeting need to reinforce campaign in movie theater on "µU1 OKhOTY." That do you say?

We with Seregoy already debated this subject. In movies, so in movies. Only in what day? On the evening with Seregoy sozvanyus and'll ask about time and date.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Polaks