Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Polaks

Some: Polaks

Posts 21 to 40 of 951

And here is still that - Lord povelitel! We know - you very mysterious guy, I would said - man-the puzzle. But let vienosimies here is about fix: You either of food that any, when entering, either fantomiruy where any on forums, on which gather such same spies, as you. And the these your the tacit the emergence of worse flooding! This is not only – my opinion, so Mailitis this information to heart.

Zoom

Sanya, pro beer can say so: I more not drink all these klinsko-flu-Yaroslavl, Soviet Union in 43 beverages. Recently has found romanovskoe being beer on 20r for 0.33 here is this thing! Also sometimes dabble Guinness it dark,, so that on lyubitelya. And yesterday saws cocktail "Russian black" and camping on K. This was in late the workday, then I with easily fell asleep already in 21.30 :)
L. P. You like it or call all our secrets? We you their so simply not will tell! Open you secret: We with Polaksom speak so same and on ICQ and simply on the telephone, so that not score: Even! Get what tickles! Your visits unremarked not remain! We know that you here tumed a! :yes:

However, for bleached blond the discourse, nezametili, as came autumn. Autumn I have many plans, as creative, so and associated with work and family. If increasingly develops a correctly - d many work and Perhaps everywhere d 1855. And then will come winter of and New year! So that, technically, all can be congratulate with sincere wishes with the coming new year :D

Zoom

Will try write everywhere under every you access.

Wow! Simply there is no words! What not wrote the nothing? You on our Moscow open mockery not getall angry - we guys harmless. Simply VERY love poshutit! So that, as say the British - VELKAM EGEYN! •

’ s organs is • a footnote - (apparently pile in view: Welcome to the Era again - note drafts) :D

Zoom

I very rarely offense taken and becomes recognize when dubbed and open mockery. Simply not always know that write and can simply I merely go.

As states: "Hope dies last." Contemplated, this still not the end of the.
Give me a smile and mood ameliorated.
Money constantly there is no and problems not give contemplated always. With this nothing not remains, to live, namely to decide problems again and again. This there is name - LIFE. Hold on and pretend to everything on-easier and with humor.

Dimon increasingly knows - he permanent a participant a significant part of our funny stories. Experienced.

Today'm taking machine in service, then on work pomchu. Perhaps on the evening d tailgatin '.

. 've been drinking in one turnips in 4 morning under most powerful psychedelic drug trans. Soon morning.

Again have believed in made at force up the booze! :cool: In weekend plan with family picnic - importantly, to weather not dissapointed, and the will have fry barbecue on iron pan and to drink cognac near phones.’ve worked with goal earn money and on them ambush that any a whopping, but useful. Try to put be urbane on the road, but sometimes not is obtained - terribly resent them obtuse drivers, lezuschie, contrary all rules and norms. Wow I would their!

Greetings. As I you understand.
You rights. On the road is happening occupation troops. How many times traveling, constantly emerge an ignorant man can and even not one.
Sometimes even account for be had too heavy ustupchivym, to not Norway wood :P

Not - and where only Vehicular looks.

And Vehicular looks itself in pocket, not by chance whether there bill, another. :P

Today decided to care a on increasingly and lose prazdnomu time spent together, namely rest. Want what the new and pleasant, joyful emergence and bountiful. Await the weekends, that would go on picnic and for a holiday on full.

Today have administration maybebe again zatupilo equipment and on forum could not go gender days. Although and write the was has little to. That the increasingly one thing and the same.

Has found Comrade on connectivity - already hung out couple of times and drinking beer. DS + + program „Tour! Perhaps he to our Forum soon joins. VELKAM!

My always offer DAY past AML the motto of: Work OR DEATH! Thought a mean. Mainstream But ALL ??? NOT a mean. Ate. Want prikupit KRESLITsO, in order to have In 120 sag Speedwagon feel more comfortable.. All PRIVET!

Took ill. Where and as - not gather additionally in any way. Like was the usual day, nothing such a, for health inimical not did. However here is outcome - apparently churchgoers what the infection and's mowing all consecutive. And still have us crumbled sofa, so that I now unlike Smokli, which until only is dreaming buy sofa, forced to move from idle reflection to the most decisive action, otherwise sleep will have on gender or on cat's.

Greetings. You making with disease. Say, in this year flu will strong, as once. Warm clothing, milk with honey and all such. Go for it.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Polaks