Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Polaks

Some: Polaks

Posts 1 to 20 of 951

Today took refuge on forum - another day people goes and nothing not writes. Await! What await - I do not. Decided to sake of laughter create some and write in offense differing the mundane on stilts, lest do appearance of attendance Forum. Couple of times already was idea all of this agriculture continue to cast until, but in the most the latest moment became a pity their (and get back a little of strangers) papers. Want pozitvnogo dialogue, and is obtained negative monologue. Ah yes okay - we'll write pokashta. Can who, too, gets excited by ideas virtual online seventh-grade diary when and, too, risk to describe their weekdays and great new. Anyways - all Hi!

I'm sorry man. Not there is always opportunity something write. Yes not simply write, and something your amazing problem solving skills.
Account for one to carry the on debt. And the bird stuff any. Poorly same))

Here is the entire day worked (truth gender days slept), came home, has taken a sip beer and ate or-- a watermelon slice of. Has taken a sip would still beer, but tomorrow to do with morning Revizii tehnice on machine. Spharischen about to was day.

Anodyne with morning Revizii tehnice - had to 2.5 hours slay cooped up in anticipation challenge, but now go as white man! Then worked, played in RagnarOk and Lesse sleep. Khrrrrr.

The entire day in the run - work in bulk! Bought today super player - reads Mobidick, MR4, jpeg and created yourself a nice, funky thing! Clouds only small his-in memory (256megov), but tomorrow necessarily buy map on gig itself! No one incidentally not knows - how many can cost map memory recounted USB Flash Drive? Name strange have player - Eplutus.

http://www.svyaznoy.ru/index.php5?actio … MemoryCard roughly so

Not wrote - was on dacha. Increasingly was remarkable, except roads back: Cork has stretched to on ahead, and my machine starters do extraordinary prevents illicit pieces - glokha, moving around, was eating oil and still 1 times dare not get stimulated! I of course in end with all has understood, but the nerve 1- me already no one will not give back. Authoritarianism plans on week. Incidentally - map recounted I already bought - in eldorado (he not far from homes, here is I and decided to there go, and at all this Music not particularly love) SanDisk on 1 gigabytes of there is worth just 899 rubles. I boy left all alone He on wholesale prices - this roughly on 100 rubles more expensive С - anyways normally.

Yesterday on the evening watched Japanese up mult entitled "Cat soup." On English so is called Nekojiru-sou. This, child workers with mind suschestvennoy, with harmless way to spend entitled - proved most awesomest psikhodelikoy, capable disrupt dream, and silnovpechatlitelnym still and psyche. Masa movie (perishing movie that the increasingly ??? not particularly this reliable) is that a small Kitten comes in bath, that would go on a ride with on its beneath the a toy typewriter, sir and zaigravshis falls snout in water. Our kitten a small and extricate himself he not can - so is beginning to sink. In our bucket visions for he sees, as some kind green is dyad, a similar on on a..., removes soul his dying sistren. Our kitten is beginning to hide and enters in battle with papuasom, but the, too, not hang shyt (is bad Perhaps centuries of experience theft souls) and in a result this battles, soul small cats it turns out a ruptured two. Our kitten neck with his other half home, where recent to his my sister took to Dr., in this very moment an its death. Our kitten dealer kindest souls on the cushion sister and the kind (sister) revives. But revives as the on half (and as same still with other half souls the?) - churchgoers the entire such a leisurely, indifferent. In this moment, dad puny kitten, all of this time valyavshiysya drunk, pulls out son from a bath, rescuing his thus from death. Our kitten alive and increasingly that, tatele with him across the reality, turned out to be true. Wanting to save old sister and regain its to normalcy existence, the hero is sent in utterly manic journey, where them both yet to to visit in crazy circus, prove in an ark with friend a pig, which they then gonna eat, take a ride on thermobalance imminently, enter the a banquet to perv something, to visit in mechanical the forest, become witnessing of rotation of time and even see God. Most interesting the, that in, uh, cartoon. No one talks: Cats squeak before, and from their mouths to not go small hieroglyphs, as in comic books, plays hot lady music and vsyoeto Footbal is said that for 32 minutes, of which minutes 4 go entrance and minor revisions subtitles. Not IТd say that up mult bad or a good - the Japanese have its glance on cinema and us he until the end of Euroskepticism will and I don't expect. Expects philosophical and, despite its fantasmagorichnost, increasingly ??? circuits.
On the idea of this article need to was cram down in the partition the kino, but camping on To this "movies" on lyubitelya, let will remain here, as expression of my personal opinion.

Zoom

Took ill the disobedient - 38.8 tepmeratura. But on work need to increasingly would still. Full sucks!

Not wrote a few days - worked. Lesse here is think a bit rest and want not to do. 's been accumulating heap pictures, but to oust their on WordPad, need to attach YuSB by, but for this need to undock by from player - decisional laziness. Derzhitsya I'm gonna drop then. Incidentally, if that any there whom from music, games or movies need to - give know, 'll get increasingly with likely 95%. The proposal concerns all, who lives in Moscow :D

And how many there Narnia the is worth? We truth bought already, but simply interestingly for how many could would ;)

In day cities sat homes and then a bit worked still. Nothing not saws, yes and at all now. Maybe, you not drink. Vhat recently

Т ve worked even 4000m2 as well as prozhivu! There is no time on recreation, for healthy food and on themselves the most. Incidentally: Not can take in understood - why the user goes almost every day and nothing not writes? You learned about whom I? Then send 3 seals from pepsikoly in redaktsiyu and arrive at chance win the grand prize - fourth lid firmly! Open mockery of course.

Not, I already began of the right recall, there is no whether I have closures. And at all already 3 days Katya complaining, camping on K. More with, that I one here only and write :/

Yes around the is to blame work - the eater of time, and still a bit - decisional laziness. Lesse here is I'll finish this and in a puddle'm going to go, and then still in together seats, and then will come and will already dark on the street and again d that any write. And this very the user raze not reacted on our superaktsiyu and continues to play in silent treatment. That would this meant?

Play in onimusha 4 on a Playstation 2. Very interesting and a dynamic game, with multiple igrabelnykh characters. A third part of I is already past (2 year ago) here is want and this, too,. Now game has become even 4000m2 as well as on 2-not shoot DVD liskakh. Need to starving.

Zoom

The cover of the game

Glavgeroy across sharp

Zoom

Gathering souls

Hi, - work no end and the brink! I already I do not, when will be able for a holiday normal - every day need that the to do on work and this exhausting not only physically, but and morally, too,. Tried to start to drink beer on the evenings, but more one Bada not climbs - hate to drink created. Not. Here is he the end of the world - money there is no and no not in joy. Remains only hope on bright future and modicum relatively plausible present.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Information for visitors » Some: Polaks