Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our itself holidays souls and the bodies » Celebration everyday DAY!

Celebration everyday DAY!

Posts 1 to 20 of 36

Sounds this theme a bit presumptuous of me and a bit bluish. But man, on whose share of marks many labor everyday life, will with relish to believe in such a power model. Prevents ghouls, which not can find on this Forum "nothing particular", let with slezamin and the eyes of look on this temku - on other forums their with such bazarami simply would send! Have us same increasingly well independently, so send photo and write about their Tselebreyshenakh (triumph on English so. The world your home!

Zoom

The road on Michurinets - there we otvisali and they swallowed shlyki.

Zoom

The brazier, type.

Zoom

In this Bayda lies barbecue

Participants for festivity ,-me there, and so: Ekaty, Nastia, Seryoga, Dima, 1947.

Zoom

Guys came

Zoom

So did barbecue.

Zoom

. And so.

Zoom

Picnic - this above all family celebration!

Zoom

Far always invite friends!

Zoom

:)

Zoom

In general - let us are happy to see you!

-not forget lighters.

Zoom

And nothing not worry about.

Ah even a bit doing this for fun over-lifters, group of dudes similar on them, and simply any sign the hat. ;)

Zoom

Polax wrote:

The world your home)

Ah and have been downgraded we soul in that day. Truth there is, why something, not like, and only to drink, to drink and not only intergenerational accounts)

Derzhitsya succeeded the lots. Only temnovatye, but this and not it is important. Otdykhnuli same perfectly, and whom not like derzhitsya let England what on these the photos there is no.

Tomorrow'll post an their derzhitsya vacation 10 days on motoscafo line. Ah I there-on 1 picture and station nature but what. There is nothing better Russian of nature.

Today traveled on opening the refurbished public ???? - Museum - preserve "Tsaritsyno (Moscow Metro)" in general struck by was with the outset, cost only from under bridge withdraw, as already here is he and entry in cleanest

Zoom

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our itself holidays souls and the bodies » Celebration everyday DAY!