Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our itself holidays souls and the bodies » Lyrical's accession

Lyrical's accession

Posts 21 to 40 of 44

Here is otkovyryal from under layer of a multi-year dust derzhitsya "Dj-" I have homes on – my 16-anniversary. Polaks you themselves you recognize? :bye:

Zoom

In general was fun then, I spent as a child a small experiment and invited several people each other neznayuschikh. Broke a normal, people after all excellent communication skills :thank_you:

Zoom

Ha! Ah simply carries! Yes perishing. Childhood in robes metallics I have passed as need to - fun was! Miss my terribly on these times - after all passed already almost 10 years. Then I was this skinny little student car college, and Lesse fat, is dyad business management graduate :D ha ha ha ha. Laughable and’s tears Hi,. In the time (middle of the 90-'s) be metal or punk was with steeply. And here is here all in the black sit, corresponding era those since the, and Dimon sits and weighs heavily ulybu in luzerskoy palasatoy shirttails! This to the kid Lesse 26 years and he absolutely not has changed since - directly Duncan Macleod from clan of the Ivanov, Hi,! Not. Can dig their derzhitsya in new study version - 'm gonna post a hundred PUDOFF - go laugh together! There incidentally and Smokli there is, too,!

Zoom

In 2004 traveled on "invasion of" was fun. Me liked.

Zoom

Was were eaten many beer, vykureno many cigarettes.

Zoom

So here is, today I traveling on "invasion of-2006", quit smoking already deserted, wife goes to with me. In general will became reality nalazhyvaetsya :cool:

Zoom

Want you luck, to qualitatively rest and listen to the good music!

Ah here is we and have returned. :O

Zoom

Pictures normal so and not broke a, if anything I have, but perhaps later me plains something interesting things

Zoom

Ah Hi, - cool increasingly would still! These derzhitsya certainly nor in one magazine not gonna print, and that means, that we we possess EEZ information! :D We're gonna wait from Smokli terse (or full) reviews of the events on culling 2006! Who testified, what was back one of those stuffed, kureznogo and what from all this the impression!

Banged out here narrative, even come added, yes that is the point lacked memory and increasingly the establishment :black_eye: :blink: :threaten: :rtfm: more I such a not will be able

Aargh! Can increasingly ??? you try still? Although would half from what was.

Here is I and returned from village encompasses traditional taverns purchasing trip on the beautiful motoscafo line Varelian federal state unitary enterprise. As will make derzhitsya truth not had when I on help but necessarily bylozhu and'll rewrite the balance in a new subject. Cities and – my journey

Let! Travel THAT quite amusing! Here is ONE NASh SB SMOKLI INVITES familiar Dimon ,-kind NEDAVNO In Turkey - LIFE DENIAL jack squat NOT fotkalsya 4 through, A prikolno Speedwagon WerE ON MADE Turks of sweating get out, see In the real life. Says Wu THEM 4 through Since chicks OF - ON lady-tourists being, shags Turkish.

Descend on market and employed on our black wetbacks had. Almost difference there is no. Far touring not need to khikhikhikhi

Yes, in Turkey is happening occupation troops. But most ghastly the, very polished girls themselves give reason this. Some simply being on foreigners. Their girls need to keep under itself)

The difference with gastorbayterami all-??? there is and greater. They not, Marhab, and Turks at all fear lost. Think, if in his country, then them all can be. They would still cowards. Avoid Mkhitar Sebastatsi education complex. Especially with the Russians. Towards!

Then options several: Either to go there without girls, either with of origin, but not there. Either to beat snout everyone the Turk, to other not...... as was!

Without chicks quite not prikolno, and with took place there strictly. Immediately you will find yourself in katalashke. Would send you on plantations, watermelons grow. But soul you're gonna take me, razukrasiv sweaty before cezve)

Not. Derzhitsya i.e. with turtsii? Hang up!

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our itself holidays souls and the bodies » Lyrical's accession