Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our itself holidays souls and the bodies » Lyrical's accession

Lyrical's accession

Posts 1 to 20 of 44

Ah here can be much say. After all to most of us already not 5 years, and means there is always, that to tell. Here is precisely this and will devoted this the partition: History from life, New York, cool moments, joyous news and much else write on HERE!

Here is recently celebration I have LDAP :) and soul of's mind and body celebrated its trip in Pyatigorsk and here is now celebration continues. Until that this increasingly, that me fills the and aren

Zoom

Soon'm gonna post its previous your big day and anything

Such here is had place be bash I have - this on dacha parents after small funds products Ivan Terranova (ward)...

Zoom

Then here is even on costume thing Footbal led to - pribomzhilsya a bit here is.

Zoom

Khekhekhekhe funny looks khekhekhekhekhe comrade a bum. Khikhikhikhi

Worker still life.

Zoom

And this here is our Dj- in St. Petersburg. Truth long perishing was but as will new Dj- 'll post an

Zoom

Ah here is here can be me to behold. In the center. This we already well vypimshie

Zoom

And you like this posted already? :threaten:

Here is this like even no one not professorship, except can be station ”. And after all almost his clear-sighted was, simply the sun shining's got the itch :rolleyes:

Zoom

An the top photo! Importantly in life - this samoironiya!. And Lord 100 poods zafludilsya will - these photo there is in another section (find the signature 10 differences is called)

Pardon pardon I bloke here what's forgotten,, too, long doubted. Ah means arrive at derzhitsya with dnyukhi

Zoom

Here is even. This my friend Sanya he before on chaos played.

Zoom

Ah this again we in klube.21 year me as times founding.

Zoom

Last edited by Лорд Повелитель (Jul 30 2006 22:19:55)

A steep.

Zoom

These accurately not was

And these guys around you - your junior brothers? :(

Not perishing the I so rooms: Looked on the. On penultimate picture from Left to Right: Sanya - my friend, before played in HAG’MAR, in the center of the I and behind Mityok (PooPoo), right Dima (Zeke) - all my friends. Joke Commission itself I estimated.

Nublin jokes with jokes, and here is on this, the strange on first glance, photos zapechetlyon moment of descent same warm beer in cold cellar for his further cooling and decision-apex. In garage my Comrade during a small, but corporate the binges.

Zoom

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our itself holidays souls and the bodies » Lyrical's accession