Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Ro

Ro

Posts 61 to 79 of 79

On experience last time almost all quests anodyne: Especially a long have quest in Academy Carinae, but, on my view, not pays off and moreover not worth: Time a shitload of moves away, and experience not so perishing and many. Sake of interest only if zamorochitsya.

There is no there is no - this option very a good. I has been in Hroznyi 1.5 hours and very big units 400 lifiv, earned on times couple of levelov. And this already level on 79 st where the. I pro the, that in Umbale, more accurately not far from it.

And I in Hroznyi my Knight (solo) give on 0.2 - adds 0.3, Sw goes easily)) MA It well) already 1,500 sharpov have filled (for their saga and Hunt) here is only Zenkami there not get rich around (

Zenki regulation earn, when you're older) I mean 99 level after vaypa)

And from whom what levels and profy? Can be would Dj- hook up and where any on-a serious go.

I combo-Monk 88 like levels. Really kind normal there is no ,-very very a strong ice fist + 3 and true even slotovaya + 6 protection. On khayakh freely go... I go, and on serious score dispensation by sets still not climb. Want after vaypa remaking be stoned under shvyryaniya sferkami.

This correctly, sfernyy Monk more likely to be found on particularly fat places.
And here is question then the other: No one not interested in trying to coerce slot gloves off, boosts on + 1 deksu. Sw goes on Stingakh, which I take on themselves I, and need still someone, who will sack annoying gargoyles as. In as!)

I for! Truth here drop ah quite only a slow. I for 1.5 weeks game has-one map and quite no really kind. The usual looks falls do, and here is valuable things. I will in skyped - of food, play a game)

XLI! And I've, uh, replaced our, and finally the established as "the first, here is only that the conservation not are loaded =_ = neither where not can find that with this to do, about Dj-, I have there is difficult sagas, can be element of weapons to change)) khant 76 and chief? It Knayt 92)

With economies here problems, in the worms, right walk still long will have. Especially in light of moreover, that in Neymless simply so not enter (
On maps drop adds 0.3, as on Adikte was.

Neymles?

Nameless Island - http://profs.rodb.ru/database/maps/nameless_n
The most expensive and a useful shmot is to start of these mobs, but enter now there och difficult

Sashas, in HAGMAR, Strawberry play'm thinking.. I him your one gave, so that not be surprised if he with you on the link there will)

Very the good news. Let us to swing cheek, can even Gilda will create, and still canvassed on Forum on our emerges.

And I has passed as "and again with in world Ragnarok.! ^ ^

Pro neymless: Yes know place this, one there not a field day)

If Dj- far any (only would to the swing, yes business will) in game I Jelly Knayt dvuruchnik) Ile, Skype one sunnyspore

Forced to recognize, that the availability of locations Neymless (she same Cursed ) repatriated interest to HAGMAR!)

Need to again remove HAGMAR - not play already almost year.

http://www.royalquest.ru/ - future Regrettable successor affairs HAGMAR Royal Canada, developed admirable firm Katauri (Kings Bounty and Space had operated). Will not soon - the end of the 2011 - the beginning of 2012, but witness video or simply enter Smicor on site - game to be sure is worth wait!

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Ro