Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Ro

Ro

Posts 21 to 40 of 79

Greetings, friends my! Tell, and has tried anyone play in Ragnarok .-2? Like as already long began to appear on it the big info different.

4-1-1 the long, but deal in is, that until there is no even official English version of. Play can be only through the Korean beta-C. And at all such impression, that framers beat on HAGMAR: Here is this is a new game from creators HAGMAR http://www.roseonlinegame.com/. Mechanics and s gaming process the with HAGMAR, there is heap new-chip companies and opportunities. As will emerge time necessarily potestiruyu this toy, to the same there already couple of months play several friends, former roshnikov. Only one minus: Game a chargeable - 10 $/ month

Ragnarok. Frankly como chingas. There is no already former bigotry, desires to know and desires have. There is only mordant taste odnomanttya and budnichnosti. Fourth nesessary accessories still not cooked up a, 2-comes the part of great and terrible long overdue. Remains only one thing - to live, as and lived until you, as this not were! You was a good friend these couple of years. Farewell. Uninstal .

Zoom

It) I would was a big run on raggeyme levels 95)) but to swing :canthearyou:. Ile on flae with reytami 7 / 7 / 3...

For me RagnarOk died get winter, when on Flae began theft and trade for Real. Subsequent attempts play were, but increasingly already was quite not so, as before. Not, glorious were times.

http://www.pspx.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=72609 we got Old Ragnarok. Receives new life on born DS. Will opportunity Two-player and importantly - will appear two new profy. The details-in-exile.

Oooh)) prikolno) here is talk Japanese)) A I here is on flae play 7 / 7 / 3 there he layn 0-20 people)) prikolno when people little, all each other know))

Remember period, when I've been running under Sexvideochat in 7 people. Brad. There navern now. Maybe, you only Elysium and remained? Or even their already there is no?

Nope their there is no like. But on expense puny he's Layna, me this likes so as I came on almost zero the, uh, server, and can develop faster regularly be one of the first in rankings))
:D

Without grievances, but be the first from 10 and the first from 10,000 - this VERY different things charitably.
And who same there plays without of Elysium? Where akrus, Tall, Azuzena, Jumanji (2015 film) and camping on D.?

I only one admin vipel, yes and where the rest - figs their knows))

Wee)) I not 7 / 7 / 3 Mago (Magician) '80)

Zoom

Petr - of food of well-, you already took out! From for your I mistakes is changing the entire sense proposals and this already not the first time. And still speak, that learn love. You "not mage 80 th" or "on 7 / 7 / 3 mage 80 th"?

Hi,)

And I again decided to pogamat - on Zeniro now. Maybe, you period, truth not know how many this public will last :D

Sometimes arises desire to to return and wager in HAGMAR with the outset, but as only running an Persian, I think and'm his pump, recall, that all of this sought in vain, how many gemora will have survive, the speed KAChA, what would she not was would still sooner or later will seem small and already in really late, Sw terminally loses sense, because there is around the limit, a new nothing there is no, and this path was Riza already many times and would still left one thing and the same.

Today time come AnnaLynne dumb e-mail with zeniro, glasivshee about how, that they there vaypnuli the, uh, server. Type all been cleaned up, increased drop and rates, maintainers fixed bugs and have come up with new prevents pieces. For a moment, little heart my vzdrognulo and from warmer from pleasant of memories about HAGMAR, but then mind took its and a piece of correspondence took in basket.

Means so. I again in game. But I've tried different online game should (Piratiyu, game, World of Warcraft), I irresistible emptiness and nesovershennost these projects. As not fact - in HAGMAR there is some balance and still undeniable plus, that he was the first. The first love not forgotten, so here is I decided to again play (not without aid brother, naturally). Las on http://www.zenyro.ru - there there are two servaka, Las on Dream have, so as there rates the most real, plus heap curiously bonus and-chip companies. Here is so.

Zoom

And I, and I))

Need to say, that Zeniro since my last on it tenure quite substantially has changed.
Many free things (type polnostyubesplatnogo varpera) disappeared, so that game even stronger returned
To his pervozdannomu mind.
So that Las on the sly, I decided to to develop a new (for themselves) profession of an archer of. http://game.linkintel.ru/game/download/game/ro/ro.jpg

Last edited by Amidamaru (Aug 1 2009 11:35:09)

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Ro