Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » The introduction of in the partition

The introduction of in the partition

Posts 1 to 20 of 23

Above all want be noted, that say individual depends above all from server on which you you play. So, not will need to say, that parking gayd (description of), needs to point fingers on what a this information pressing. The difference, typically, reflects entire the essence of bleeder for on it based all major principles playing world - interaction with the NTC (inanimate, computer characters), with charms other players, fulfilling quests (especially) and other lawyers gaming events HAG’MAR.

In short on a fly HAG’MAR combat agi kuzyu is worth pump so: 100 strange, 200-255 agi, 30 vit, 50-80 Dex if will remain here is and increasingly

I would so not said! Because not depends on what running are you playing, would still principle raskidaniya webmasters odinakovyyyy! If you need to as can be more forces you bet. Maksit force and not depends on 100str or 1,000 maximum!! The crux of the one!! My view :)

This truth-from speed server and bleeder depends that in primarily pump, because sometimes on some servakakh Sw slow and poorly idu lvly and account for reschat that in primarily naivazhnee, and there where lvly fly the there not always you wonder that and as.

The difference realistically there is - buck: Suppose on Raggeyme marginal and higher of 99 / 50 dzhob. Judging by of these-scarce (on my view) opportunities swing, swing exclusively vitovogo, agilnogo and camping on Afghan Persian, I think - odnoprofilnogo anyways. Now being server currently required: Parameters 255 / 120. Here already emerges opportunity to soup up his the main profile, and the rest bildy / be stoned. Rolls on assisted ability to, not zatsyklivayas on odnoprofilnosti individual. Rusro server gives almost creating boundless (compared with by previous servakami) opportunities on development execute 1,000 / 150. However under the entire under this, want discern, that here plays role better targeted individual - Sw, WCC from the Tribunal, ping-. Looking instead on these fronts and are building his execute, choosing the most priority. So here is return by the early dispute - the crux of the the entire in is, that gayd for raggeyma not analogy in as a gayda for rusro, camping on To very different resources provides the or the other server - always will remain ones, either maintained be stoned / automatically and.

Zoom

I my agilnogo - this better and easier when on you not fall. Here is so

You simply brilliant!

Thank thank. Il khikhikhikhikhi

Correctly myslish :) would still whom pump importantly that would enchantment was vitovoy! And aha here not will save 1,000 agi easily with great vibes and no in 300 Dex or (and) 200-250 varnish! Would still subsuming like you its not find! Importantly selected, ah and still those be stoned which on crafts that! Purely WCC from the Tribunal server and here need to hopes on once and Death mdef! Desirable have gtb, but this already closer to to science fiction well, at least on rusro!

Hmm not had not had. CPs has, too, trend's over.

Yes!
But when his very many (9 and more mill in real bad) it quickly regenitsya, so that your aha Otsa • • • • • • gives :yes:
Hence do conclusion that class shvord is so apparently driving in HP (swing, swing kuz)

Lana lan I podumayus over this dilemma

Na-a-ah shvordy lyalki! 1 Azura under good ekvipe and all 16kk once departures! And remains heap the arcane (if shvord on pekoe pekoe)

Shvord, the murdered on pekoe, looks if on him fell tank. :lol:

And pekoe in a poppadom and sword. Khekhekhekhekhe

:cool:

+1

Obtain very a new game entitled Aion Legends

That say - compared to old-good HAG’MAR this game not pulling. Yes, good but schedule - this far not importantly in as a games, in than you get convinced again and again.
Mechanics game simplified until cannot be, all enough the primitive, and because not particularly interestingly. The only, that rewarding for - this system nor to what not obyazyvayuschemu
WCC from the Tribunal-regime. Say, in the same HAG’MAR WCC from the Tribunal implemented worse.
In general, in companies pogamat and who will have plenty can be, and here is and nuke their, as you hacked in its time in RagnarOk - this there is no.

http://img4.immage.de/1907b23f1dfaiontte.jpg

And on this - sovereign skilled)) HAG’MAR 2 we after all so and not will see?

And in Nostale, anyone plays or forgotten already about him?

НАСТОЯЩИЙ ПОЛАКС wrote:

HAG’MAR 2 we after all so and not will see?

Ro 2 - this closet) Sore clone the same Lineyki in instructor. His for, even not of Gravity, like as, makes.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » The introduction of in the partition