Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Some that, that kasatsya HAG’MAR

Some that, that kasatsya HAG’MAR

Posts 41 to 57 of 57

Hi, yes here need to pump not it come to those that not will need, but there is suspicion that + be stoned for achieving maximum and higher of, and all be stoned on 99 will! Bret

In short messed up full.

Yes! Nekhodite there, go on RusRo ^ ^
There is still one the, uh, server. He of course not WCC from the Tribunal but good and is a Aero Gaming.
In it 4 podservaka with reytami
2K / 2k / 2k (high reyts), 500 / 500 / 500medium reyts), 50 / 50 / 50 (basis that is reyts), 5 / 5 / 5 (test server).
He layn in average 700 ~ 900 people.
Pro levly say I can't so as nedokachalsya until poppy levla (hard), and people the English and an unsociable old fella (action, mother its for pace ^ ^).
Stsylka on aero!

Zoom

Yesterday on the evening stumbled on still 1 the, uh, server. He, too, not Home.
AncientRO
Rates:
LR Rates: 10/10/10 Max Level 99/70
HR Rates: 3k/3k/300, Max level 500/120
MR rates: 100/100/50, max lvl 255/120
On khozhe this became fashionable to to do many podservakov.
In towns he is worth on 1 mestepo (on me Vinicius Bacaro must stand on this place.
Here is and all that I wanted to say pro this the, uh, server.

Zoom

Hi,, if the situation with pravoobladaniem Ragnarok. Online in Russia develops a not the best for us all way, namely - will remain-couple paid servers than I, then Perhaps makes sense all us small metnutsya on English servaki and create there its bastion in memory about beautiful, free probably disgusting partyless and play there, develop, not particularly under this oblamyvayas. Cons see-two - again pump Persian, I think and again pump C, but in sight such a our share.

Ah perishing there is no. I came on flyuro not for order to soon shift the and for order to play there long and happily.

Your flyuro can stop exist in principle - apparently read you – my message not selected carefully. I spoke of such things as copyrights rights and if mados their currently, then guess that will with flaem? Mados - the official representative of Gravity in Russia, invest together money not for order to we with you for free played in razreklamirovannyy they Ragnarok. On other servakakh. Is logical will suggest, that company wants start receive money with stingy quite ??? costly project. I to pay them - pass. 'll look for visible with this the, uh, server the other. All thank you!

Will see even. In Russia this may with over years these copyrights rights and judicial sessions and not yet clear who wins. In short. What the brain slaughter, until works let us play. And then and different entertainment will find.

Who wins clear (times have closed Oskom, Rusro already not works. Currently required the on lazhovey servachok will - rates not those), hope the entire on the, that until such a nereytingovogo servaka Madosu simply not will affairs (160 people plays, of them-third on 2 windows :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:, then as on Rusro played on 16,000 man and not-from Russia), so that sit quietly and not pukaem - law of averages there nezametyat :D

Лорд Повелитель wrote:

in Russia this may with over years these copyrights rights and judicial sessions and not yet clear who wins

:lol: f-fuck. Funny! You not understand, kantora not the Russian and if they seriously gathered blow up servaki the they this would make almost without problems! Who them would prevent?? Wasn that are the gamers not will be on strike and peregoradyat Moscow Ring Road!

Let us sit below grass and silent water to past us artist.

In my sit on their hands - Nah.
This neprinosit fruits.
And that to do I himself nenayu.
Here is.
And Oskom all ??? alive this were false statements about closing the servers 27 number of.
About Clotzel Roh it otkroetsya (I think! If Oskom alive the and very much alive Clotzel ro.
Zhdems.

Ah here is see talk alone about closing and they live and not're coughing. He-he-he

-go on them cannot be.

Ah will return on chaos suicide yes and he will a paid-for service soon.

Live and not kashleyut this yes but rusro quickly transformed in layn eydzh 2! Bitch pridalinakh :mad:

Ah Th about them to speak. Hi, need to had been hoping for the best.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Some that, that kasatsya HAG’MAR