Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Some that, that kasatsya HAG’MAR

Some that, that kasatsya HAG’MAR

Posts 21 to 40 of 57

Else later'm gonna throw

Ganklishen me grassroots and more no one, a pity that new profy canceled, but this modicum uluchshelo our lives back, and the introduced and perekaverkali entire game, impose flamboyant impose with improvements and not with torture.

Thank you its! Pogrel soul - especially where're getting hammered sinov rewarding for (not love I their)! I very hope, that serv on which play, soon obzavedetsya such Guard new classes! Ninzyam and Ganslingeram Grand respekt!

Javadxan-would under introducing new nesessary accessories all again not rushed smenivat Persians, Zaya. Tbilisi

Change Persian, I think - civil right every! All the more to change and create a new execute - two different things. I, to example, to change already established individual am not expected - create a new well obvious and the regular desire to, camping on To uniformity of the kills joy sensations from game.

I not dispute. Interestingly why me this not to break the co. Luo

Ah I, too, perhaps'll post an its skrinshotik)

Zoom

Whoo Kul. This on what servake?

I not gather additionally in any way. Why have some players on Staubli RUS HAG’MAR aura?? Have maego mage poyavila this aura, :( and then disappeared?

Aura perhaps after 99 lvla emerges. Here she, too, on flae present.

On samm fact this the puzzle and for amines! :) as I began play novisom she was then apernulsya and vanished emerged only on 99 and higher of and has rested until 200!

Not important, importantly to? It was a powerful and what there aura I not see from it nor good not labor.

До 200?!?!?
Это был глюк :р
Аура появляеться на 99 левле и держиться до того момента, пока ты не поднимеш левел и не перейдеш на другую локу.

There is no here have all shines after 99 and not disappears.

Duster Hi, you made on the pot with me not gamil that whether?? There she always pursues characters but on Rus ro I described higher!

So I himself soon collusion 99 and I’d say emerged Ali there is no.

I would with it walking would always, nepolokhoe ukrasheie (me seems) :P

I yesterday became 99 lvlom and I have shines. Talk but more nothing has changed. Ah not strange whether khikhikhikhikhikhi

Here is another WCC from the Tribunal server we took over with dasterom!! Vanro. Caca the kind still, me not appreciate there many what: For example people what the a vicious one., full of the idiots!! Yes and and higher of modest 250 maximum and that most surprising be stoned cannot be pump more 99 slow gut! Drop koshmarnuy in beating the need to 5 years to what thread modicum the most poppycock to wear do! Na-a-ah not our choice!

Whoo be stoned until 99 and and higher of 250. This need to will pump and the that not will need. I already feel full Propulsion
And the that all through the this yes. Have us, too, such on flae there is. But increasingly same most normal.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Ragnarok. Online (MMORPG) » Some that, that kasatsya HAG’MAR