Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our City’s and areas » Zagorje, Biryulyovo, Tsaritsyno (Moscow Metro).

Zagorje, Biryulyovo, Tsaritsyno (Moscow Metro).

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

F printsypi here I grew and Drugova seats nikagda not liked so as this. Sdez we paznakomilis with Polaksom, truth then he was under other down, but this different story, so here is, sdezzha passes my shizn and poseyden. If can be Filipino skozad.
Groovy and pictures not has found. :fie:
And there is no like would has found.

Zoom

Last edited by Smokli (Jun 29 2006 23:29:23)

And that this for place the such interesting?

Until only cube tsaritsynskogo ???? has found, truth now he the entire in construction forests.

Hmm perhaps damnably interesting place.

Exactly so increasingly looks the disobedient:

Zoom

Place indeed a remarkable. Very the Beautiful nature, the ponds and of course same himself Yekaterinovsky District Palace. Legend holds, that the Empress it's manifest rebuild here residence, but itself so here not never more not the desk staff was. But unlike Catherine we with you can bungalows enjoying these would the beauties - in any time year here simply perfectly!

Zoom

Whoo cool seats, need to as thread will there to visit.

If only alive I will, midday island will be spending some, have gvidona rightly wish.

Khikhikhikhikhi be my guest

Here is such a picture saw with balcony recently, in general this Biryulyovo

Zoom

Ndaaa Oh. Interesting. As thread rightly wish necessarily.

Polaks certainly remembers little pond about my homes. It seems from him decided something do :O

Zoom

And yesterday set foot not snapped the picture of the crowd flock and dudes vylavlivayuschikh from silt fish and removed any Propulsion

Zoom

Oops. I incidentally yesterday rode past, but like with koi pond all was in order. Although with roads Perhaps not in sight want. Not I there in childhood on skate was rolling around and on sledging or with slides.

Here is finally am running on display kind of from my windows.

Zoom

Last edited by Дмитрий (Jun 29 2008 13:40:00)

And the lower part of derzhitsya where)

And on the bottom parts of someone in seen as lewd pose, therefore his cut out :D

Unfortunately not made. There part of derzhitsya held balcony. The entire kind of would corrupt. Decided not put a.

So svesil would hands forward and balcony would not fell.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our City’s and areas » Zagorje, Biryulyovo, Tsaritsyno (Moscow Metro).