Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our Citys and areas » Zoological museum MSU (Moscow)

Zoological museum MSU (Moscow)

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

http://zmmu.msu.ru/ab_inf.htm

http://turometr.ru/uploads/images/8b/33/ff/14/b52d9ea30e.jpg

Today together with family, I visited identified museum MSU, that on the street G-A. 6. Had long, as a still teddybear, I has visited China's in this museum twice and every attending, left nor with than not ultimate impression fame only! And here is later years 18 I again here. Virtually nothing in the outside the form of Museum not has changed, time if stagnated there: Those same familiar with childhood piece of the, stuffed animals and birds, skeletons animals, paranoia, encyclopedic excerpts near stands, the dormant on a chair collaborators Museum. Two building, three big the room and lektsionnaya - two with plus hours travel on world childhood and of course same ??? in the lobby stuffed two elephants and a skeleton a mammoth under there. To hand shone words difficult - need there to visit, recall themselves teddybear and enjoying, particular on decades, spectacle.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Is identically, I in this museum nor never not was, moreover not knew about his existence of, need to will as any necessarily there go, perhaps now when son an until age in which this him it will be interesting.

Here is I for this same reason there and not walking - waited, when 1947's grown, that would engage. Child adapt of course tiresome long walk on similar jobs, given even, in what time we live - children can all of this seem some holdovers from past. And nevertheless - this our cultural legacy and when foraging in Moscow, not visit museums, exhibition and theatres, at least wrong. The only, that can realistically thwart far either go - this obvious decisional laziness, after all as nor fact, and free time commands every.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (Oct 11 2010 00:25:40)

And I in zoo museum at all not was. As something not met Elisabeth me tude wander in. Mostly on paleontologicheskomu and politekhnicheskomu creep in childhood. Incidentally, roughly a month ago, can more, visited poleontologicheskiy. Was frustrated. Thought, more specimens imposed on them, and there in most his sinks molyuskov. In childhood me seemed all more extravagant.

In childhood increasingly seems grandiozney. I when was small, thought, that adult be with steeply, and it turned out, that there is no. And category: Paleontology museums in Moscow two or three. You in what was?

I always thought, that he one, but this no matter. I was on Profsoyuznoy in district subway Konkovo (Moscow Metro). There next door the farmstead or cleanest still there is. Children with parents there very many. Take on weaponry.

Last edited by (Oct 12 2010 10:24:13)

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our Citys and areas » Zoological museum MSU (Moscow)