Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our City’s and areas » Sadovoye Koltso and Peredelkino

Sadovoye Koltso and Peredelkino

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

Live here almost 10 years. Sometimes I take pictures of himself. This mountain, intended specifically for snowboarders and his fans ekstrimalnogo of descent on not. One my the familiar here broke the pace 2 year ago. And created here talk (-winter chilly. Blaahhh - not love the coldness)

Zoom

I live in St. Petersburg - this is the most's cool for are city, live in extreme district from center, vybudovani contrary me but soon finish. Until more nothing to acquire from moreover that can be said

I was in St. Petersburg once - in 7 or 8 classroom (, I can't recall accurately - can even and in 6.. Were we in March month and city me appeared several as rather depressed. Apparently competitors the bad weather, almost full job insecurity sun and forever gundyaschaya teacher, podgonyavshaya us on different bespontovye tour. Though some me appealed - even still that the remember. The Greek hall, Botik of Peter the Great Peter (heh. Guide so terribly kartavila, that we then Choking down with laughter its peredraznivali: And now PAGADNAЯ MGAMOGNAЯ LESTNITsA! Khakhakhakhakha)

Khakhakhakhakhakhakh hilarious joke. And I like my Peter this my city.

Returning to the topic: Sadovoye Koltso winter

Zoom

And summer

Zoom

Winter me it looked more interesting why the.

I, too, as something times in time you was. Traveled there hitchhiking with disappointing old hat a from we Zelenograda, we even any Moscow suburban cities, ah in general there toured walked, she has gone to their friends and I back in company and again same hitchhiking.
Ah and in Peredelkino - Sadovoye Koltso oftentimes the found.

Come for a holiday on couple of days in Peter as thread if will desire to.

Desire to i.e., there is no opportunities, this summer already smaller in other dalekoiduschimi plans.

I say at all when thread in naiblizhayshee future 1-3 year. Pogulyaemmmmmm

:D Karoche'm diluting ancient Flud - here is several photographs cleanup, where I live - nobody chose the most best, and at all fotokollektsiya includes more than walls. A pictures! Enjoy!

Zoom

This here suspects on snowboards and here arrive celebrities

Zoom

Market, highways and McDonald's - accurately there is already everywhere

Zoom

The top photo with neighboring homes: Near and very talk!

Zoom

Field, not far from of our shashlychnogo seats

Zoom

I do not where they took a picture of, but broke a nice! Neighboring street

Zoom

Still a bit abstractions

Zoom

:)

Zoom

Here I to drive studied under

Zoom

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Our City’s and areas » Sadovoye Koltso and Peredelkino