Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Recreation in Spain

Recreation in Spain

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

I very waited this vacation. This not only because, that is content, but and like all-??? to know, in how many same all of this would cost. Flight lasted 2.5-3 hours (back 4) airline "Moskovia." Very me not liked. In Spain terribly sat across, yes and care bad.
And here is already Spain. Airport a soft-spoken without an extra $obstructions. All understandable and clear. Transfer until hotel we are not taking, and went borrow a wheelbarrow rent. A wheelbarrow we took utterly not the contestant, that planned. In this not was navigator, had to take three roubles BMW, that affected our budget. Cost roughly in 750 Euro (a would costing in 450-500).
Safely have reached until hotel. Apartments are good, but himself unerringly Makov. The German and Dutch youth,: Let, not ready sleep. Although we after clubs sought decide later before. No there something cheaper, something roughly also. Wine from 3.5 the euro, martinis - from 7. In, Andorra, still cheaper.
The first days we Iong time to get used to Spain. Cased the place and, of course same, drinking. After weeks dumb vacation all-??? gathered and go in museum Dali. Very many is deprived. ForthMontserat. Andorra on couple of days and Barcelona. Residue beach recreation and clubs.
Back in jet also 1.5 hours - not provided knockout. And in 12 hours we were already in Moscow.
In a whole, all passed on "cheers." Such kind of vacation, too, seems interested. Recreation in Europe different from Turkey. Here is I, too, this recognized.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by (Aug 2 2010 12:27:44)

On caricature:
Jet
Beach
Museum Dali
Montserat
I on backdrop of thermal sources in, Andorra,.

And the latter - The Barcelona.

Zoom

How many zvezdey was unerringly? There is with him within and outside derzhitsya?

Zvezdey was 4, but as something I strongly in this doubt. Pictures facade there is no, and within'm gonna expose.

If want normal for a holiday in Spain, I you dam information. There is place not regret.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Recreation in Spain