Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Bilgorod.

Bilgorod.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Will talk I you pro city, which removed from Moscow on 600 with plus km. Of course this Bilgorod. To go there on a train 11 hours.
City on svoymu a remarkable, and in some sense even was unique. There same not far village - Prokhorovka, Belgorod Oblast. This there happened a whopping tank battle, where we having lost doubled, and the and tripled more technology and people, than Germans, have gotten R victory. Also this city is worth on the border with khokhlyandiey. The most a close city - Kharkiv. Respectively and in hands often can be hear that any of Ukrainian.
Arriving there, I not tired be surprised, as okrainnye cities our favorite trades abroad not similar on Moscow. Now not say, about financial position such cities, speech goes about the people, relations to them - aboutdominant mindset rights. Yes, some where can be discern lack of financing: Vetkhost some equipment, (constructions and camping on D., but would still people must remain people, what in Moscow long already not there is.
The first, that it struck me - this the, that have them drivers, all-??? have taught to dwell before jaywalkers. The pedestrians even not look left and right, and go on a zebra, without worrying, that their get shot down. As they this have achieved, remained for me puzzle. Can people recently pay large money for fines, when salaries hardly, and can and here mentality played a role. Remains only guess.
In general there full communism - road tolls 8 Br On bus ride and 7 - on or trolleybus and salaries appropriate, although in stores prices such as have us. But despite this, all-??? are found elements, razezzhayuschie on "Ifiniti" or "Q7."
Here is in sketched and all. Here is she - Russian countryside - with their benefits of and defects.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Prikolno! On a few snapshots of all looks highly nice and ukhozheno. I do not, that there for people, but, as you put it - for "speaking" very even well. Where has visited China's, that visited, what interesting things learned and most importantly - doing the you there at all went?

I went there internships. Watch implements, tinker on them. Visited local zoo, diarammu ", high standard arc rises" and simply walked around for a on the streets of the. That concerns zoo - this a terrible place. Greenpeace on them lacks. A pity animals. Modicum feed their directed the would. If chase there, nor for that there not go. And here is diaramma produced the impression - waxy figures, true even and many useful and interesting information within. And outside, as in sight on the photos,, too, interestingly. Very it seems on our cleanest Victory. In general, many there and not that. City service was.
And pro "metal and you and not interestingly listen to!

How many you days had served there? On than drove? Where lived?

Was I there virtually week - in Sunday left and in Friday arrived. Lived in the new built's a dorm room., which looked so as the good the hotel. On jet decided to money not spend, all-??? doubly more expensive. Drove in War on a train.

Week congestion not saw and again possibly I today on the morning. :(

You are here » Forum Polaksa » Photos » Bilgorod.