Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » Every likes Tekken

Every likes Tekken

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

In ties with gotovyaschimsya way out 6th Soviet parts of 27 October, decided to do a small excursus in the world Tekken, to tell a bit about the most game and its universe. Many mystery still not disclosed, not all tapestry Aoyama are clear, however slightly open up veil of not occupies and itself glove. Think it will be interesting.
Here is several new characters, ready first time emerge on arena Tekken. ????? of them its motive for participation in championship Iron Fist, but fight they will mainly for your love and respect. Look at them.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

The first two the most adequate)

Trailer all favorite of the game.

Bought itself his I finally the! Play, pass and mixed feelings. Slightly later update my about the process and the most game in a whole.
http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/tekken6_308/l/7.jpg

And here is and on sonechku PSPeshechku two chaps Iron Burning Fists 6. Yeeees - who the in glove clearly was skimming money,. Incidentally, graphics, contrary to expectations and projections zlopykhateley, in game on perform well. All very quickly is happening and gameplay utterly not suffers from for this. A bit all same kvadratnenko, and ah and that - but a host the world Tekken 6 have you in pocket!

Novelty! The creators of velicheyshego Faytinga Street Fighter 4, decided, that sit on their hands, even after the end work over so masterpiece of, for them the category, and here is, jointly with glove us yavyat (apparently not in this year) something a whopping. Soon the world I'm gonna shock from of Street Fighter X Tekken!

And here is still - their geympleynoe video. Kazuya ???'s kicking strong loin Rio))

Last edited by (Jul 27 2010 02:44:52)

Tekkennow and on mobile phone!

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » Every likes Tekken