Forum Polaksa

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » fallout online

fallout online

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Exactly wanted to ask, not played whether who? Can something interesting?

I think, that speak for all those gathered the general opinion, so here is in Fallout online not played no one, camping on To this game there is no in nature. Notorious, but fact, on most requests in banned, a significant part of the information dates from 2007 year and the previously. Firm Interpley, The spectacle the first two parts of, sold Befesde rights on Trade-mark Fallout (thanks to what we with you with udovlstviem had honor pass Fallout 3 - game 2008!), but with constraint, that itself Interpley can to do largest project in this universe, however and here not all so simply. Here is posledniyaya 4-1-1 from April month stingy year:

".Interplay finally again reminded not only about itself, but and about mysterious Project V13, which also known as Fallout Online. Representatives companies declared, that in designing game will to participate Bulgarian Masthead Studios.

With will be held accountable for ideology and design project, while Masthead Studios will provide companies own graphical technology, that visitors computer Game Developers' Conference already could to see in Massively-multiplayer online game Earthrise. About supposed date exit Project V13 framers again demureness have withheld.

- sur. "

In general the and I want not has found. However my brother sits plays. Game on the basis of 2 fallauta, if who may be interested in C game I have him forced an invitation out. T. K. Site with client died in the first same day work from too a large number of requests.

This a hundred pudovo potato gun! As and network GTA San Andreas. Why the hell would Interpleyu, Black Isles (which already long there is no) and those more Befesde to do online C to game, which withdrew even 4000m2 as well as in glorious 1998? And times this potato gun, means orphans as to string bugs, wingding and perhaps not quite prorabotannomu Playability. Yes and notation in in game, charitably, not cream ? me brulee. Earrings, you would modicum couple of screenshots bailed on.

You are here » Forum Polaksa » New vacuum igrukhi » fallout online